Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBO, WBA Keeping Close Eye on Tyson Fury ******* Scandal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: WBO, WBA Keeping Close Eye on Tyson Fury ******* Scandal

Tyson Fury was facing fresh questions about his boxing future on Friday as it was reported he recently tested positive for *******.

[Click Here To Read More]

"Team Fury" and their apologists are the epitome of a laughing stock.

Comment

ducking ducking ducking ducking right GGG and pac-tards?

Comment

Not a fan of fury in the slightest. So he should be stripped. But only reason for this post is, if any PAC fans talk **** about this guys drug use you are crazy. Using is using. Just hope not any hypocritical comments but its boxing scene so i am sure i will.

Comment

Tyson has gotta be stripped. You can't not defend the championship in 1 year. So 1 pull-out was Wladimir, but 2 have been Fury and the first one (ankle injury when seen partying with England football fans in France straight after) was a bit dodgy to say the least.

Of course as the incumbent champion he should be given an immediate shot back at the titles when he's ready, but as things stand he needs to be stripped and the next best 2 fighters Klitschko and Joshua need to fight for the title (please nobody say Wilder is better than Joshua, look at his technique beforehand and also his legs when that 20 stone journeyman almost had him out of there).

As far as I'm concerned Fury is number 1 until proven otherwise. Of course if he's out of the ring for another year that may well have to be revised, but lets hope not. Get well soon Tyson, and focus on the boxing rather than the social commentary

Comment

Comment

I've stood up for Fury in the past, but this ****ing reeks. Get him stripped and let the mandatories / Wlad fight for the titles. Fury has well and truly ****ed everything up, depression or not.

For the record I have every sympathy for anybody suffering for depression, and I don't judge anybody for taking something the government tells you is "illegal". I also don't believe that ******* would be any kind of useful "performance enhancing drug" in boxing, far from it. But Fury's the heavyweight champ, get your **** together or stop wasting everybody's time.
              Last edited by fladz; 09-30-2016, 08:48 PM.

Comment

Say hello to the new Oliver McCall. So much talent. Doubt we will ever see what would have been. Very sad.

Comment

Eric Clapton "*******" and Lynard Skynard "That Smell" come to mind

Comment

Gosh strip him already Wba and Wbo your making a fool of yourself to still aknockledge him as your champion.

Comment

Working...
                    X