Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBA Prez: We've Asked "Twice" For Tyson Fury's Medical Report!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: WBA Prez: We've Asked "Twice" For Tyson Fury's Medical Report!

Gilberto Mendoza Jr., President of the World Boxing Association, says his organization has already made two requests to obtain the medical records of Tyson Fury (25-0, 18KOs), who holds the WBA/WBO/IBO heavyweight world titles.

[Click Here To Read More]

PEDSPEDSPEDSPEDSPEDSPEDSPEDSPEDSPEDSPEDSPEDSPEDSPE DSPEDSPEDSPEDSPEDSPEDSPEDSPEDSPEDSPEDSPEDSPEDSPEDS PEDSPEDSPEDSPEDSPEDSPEDSPEDSPEDSPEDSPEDSPEDSPEDSPE DSPEDSPEDSPEDSPEDS....PEDs

Comment

He hasn't any proven evidence it's clear to everyone looking at Peter Fury's words he can't motivate himself due to being popped for PED abusing and in all likelihood recreational drugs hence why he is refusing further testing and has created this smoke screen to run to and hide behind.

Comment

They should give him the emeritus status like when Vitali pull out 5 times against Rahman, and let others fight for those belt. When he is deem fit he can then fight to win those belt back.

Comment

Refusing testing, pulling out of fights, not giving the sanctioning bodies medical reports..... draw your own conclusions.

Comment

WBA and WBO pressing this fool and still no answer from the Fury team. The dude is as dirty as a crack wh*re in a crack house.

"Mental issues" my ass.

Comment

Heres too Tyson Fury : Im taking a fat hit from my four footer!!!! **** cops!

Comment

Money talks for klits vs Joshua to be for a vacant title while Joshua already holds a title, I've never seen this done before

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                  Refusing testing, pulling out of fights, not giving the sanctioning bodies medical reports..... draw your own conclusions.

i heard he legit told the drug testing body to "**** off"

this is a guy who goes from being so fat [for a professional athlete] that it's funny enough to joke about, and an established drinker, to fighting shape in 3 months.

Comment

i'd be the happiest man in the world if fury was stripped of his titles and his win was vacated. wladimir is shot and undeserving at this stage, but at least he didn't pull out of a dozen fights because he's a cheater.

Comment

Working...
                    X