<#webadvjs#>

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nonito Donaire Sparring Hard With Koki Kameda, Joebert Alvarez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: Nonito Donaire Sparring Hard With Koki Kameda, Joebert Alvarez

Five division world champion Nonito "The Filipino Flash" Donaire feels "amazing" after sparring eight rounds with former WBA bantamweight champion Koki Kameda and flyweight Joebert "Little Pacman" Alvarez in Las Vegas.

[Click Here To Read More]

donaire was a hype job by HBO just like GGG. knocked out B level fighters but when he fought a good counter puncher or hard puncher he was laid out. same will happen to GGG.

Comment

I hope to see Donaire steal the show in his first time on a Pacquiao undercard. But when I say that, I don't mean that he should get into another pointless war like with Cesar Juarez. :durr1:

Looks great in the pic too... although build-wise much closer to FW than a SBW.
      Last edited by PittyPat; 09-21-2016, 09:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
        donaire was a hype job by HBO just like GGG. knocked out B level fighters but when he fought a good counter puncher or hard puncher he was laid out. same will happen to GGG.
        what does this news has to do with ggg?

Comment

I heard he ko'd that wrecking ball Darchinyan when he was at the top of his game

Comment

yeah how dare he lost to rigo, rigo is only one of the few guys out there that has amazing boxing skills. how dare nonito lost to him right. and how dare he lost to walter, a guy who was clearly way bigger than him. nonito aint no ATG but he's far from a hype job. put the haterade down bruh.

Comment

Magdaleno vs Donaire is a incredible fight, guys.

Really incredible.

For me is the fight of this event.

There is a lot of monster speed in this combat.

Donaire with Salas can be better.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                yeah how dare he lost to rigo, rigo is only one of the few guys out there that has amazing boxing skills. how dare nonito lost to him right. and how dare he lost to walter, a guy who was clearly way bigger than him. nonito aint no ATG but he's far from a hype job. put the haterade down bruh.
                +2 all the way.

Comment

man stfu. donaire had a great career and is hall of famer who ducked nobody.why's your pvssy so sore???

Comment

should be a good fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X