<#webadvjs#>

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juan Diaz Ready To Replace Verdejo, Face Flanagan in The UK

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: Juan Diaz Ready To Replace Verdejo, Face Flanagan in The UK

The lightweight division is getting to be a crowded place. With champions like Terry Flanagan. Anthony Crolla and Dejan Zlatacanin, the division could be wide open. Jorge Linares is still roaming around as the WBC Champion in recess.

[Click Here To Read More]

Juan diaz could easily become once again lightweight champ of the world & hed definately beat Terry flanigan or felix verdejo

Comment

I used to be well on the Diaz bandwagon. I remember being real disappointed when he dropped his '0' to Nate Campbell.

Comment

Juan has been looking excellent lately and that volume punching is clearly still there. I would love to see him fight Flanagan and take the title. He has always been one of the nice guys in boxing and his interview tells me he is hell bent on winning another title. Go Diaz!

Comment

Diaz will likely get KOed.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
            Juan has been looking excellent lately and that volume punching is clearly still there. I would love to see him fight Flanagan and take the title. He has always been one of the nice guys in boxing and his interview tells me he is hell bent on winning another title. Go Diaz!
            Agreed. The baby bull threw punches bunches from body to head. When he quit boxing to study law I was happy for him. Ne was missed a s he stopped at the hightbof his career. But he is back and me and plenty others are happy.

Comment

Dont know to much about Flanagan, from what it seems like is he is the lowest hanging fruit in the 135 division because everyone is after him. But if the Baby Bull can beat this guy, I find Diaz vs Verdejo to be an excellent match-up once Verdejo is healed. I think Diaz would take Verdejo to places he hasnt been in a fight like Campbell did to him. As long as Diaz learned to fight with a cut he has a good chance of schooling the young Rican or he could also bring the best out of him too. Either way itd be good for boxing if Diaz gets and Beats Flanagan.

Comment

Flanagan might as well fight Mikey Garcia next! Why fight Diaz?

Comment

I can't comment much as I have never seen Flanagan but he has it has been kind of spoon fed lately with easy fights on his comeback &he still gets hit far 2 much... let's see how far his tenacity takes him...

Comment

Flanagan is a wanted man, everybody is after his belt lol. I think Flanagan is better than Crolla though, but he's probably gonna lose his belt to Linares. Flanagan vs Diaz would be an interesting fight, would be the best guy Diaz has fought in 6 years.

Comment

Working...
                    X