<#webadvjs#>

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford's Trainer: Postol is Cashing Out, He Wanted a Check

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: Crawford's Trainer: Postol is Cashing Out, He Wanted a Check

Brian 'Bomac' McIntyre, the co-manager and trainer of WBO junior welterweight champion Terence Crawford, believes WBC titlist Viktor Postol was looking for a check when he signed on for tonight's unification at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.

[Click Here To Read More]

$675,000 is a cash out?

Comment

What does his purse amount matter to Bomac? GGG has gotten some pretty crappy purses the last five years yet he's been obliterating everyone including making people like Canelo, Saunders and Jacobs move to the moon!

Comment

This guy is right up there with Roach and Sanchez, a complete ******.

Postol is getting like 600k...

Comment

Originally posted by latinlingo View Post
          What does his purse amount matter to Bomac? GGG has gotten some pretty crappy purses the last five years yet he's been obliterating everyone including making people like Canelo, Saunders and Jacobs move to the moon!
          That's how I read it. This guy sounds like an arse. What business of his what Postol earns?

Petty. Pointless.

Comment

I was thinking the same as the two gentlemen above. What business is it of yours what his motivation is or how much he's getting paid. Talking about what a man is putting in his pocket just makes it look like you have a thing for looking in a man's jeans.

Comment

"I think he's in it for the money"-Bomac

Wow man that's a great point,you're a ****ing genius. I'm telling you that's some high level amazing insight right there.

Comment

Lol at cash out

Comment

You have roaches, garcias and sanchezes there to talk trash and know what theyre saying but this guy is plain ****** and annoying, I hope crawford find a new coach

Comment

The insight was groundbreaking Bomac. Don't forget to tell Bud, "just hit him back Bud, he's just in it for the money."
                    Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
                    "I think he's in it for the money"-Bomac

Wow man that's a great point,you're a ****ing genius. I'm telling you that's some high level amazing insight right there.

Comment

Working...
                    X