Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Teddy Atlas: I Don't Think There is Any Interest in May-Pac Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

B-b-but the shoulder

Comment

I literally never want to see that boring **** ever again

Comment

Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
        I literally never want to see that boring **** ever again
        I think he was referring to Floyd's boring shyit that's unforgivable for another rerun lol

Teddy ATLAS: Mayweather doesn't fight the kind of fight you want to pay $70 -$100 for a PPV too lol

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
          I think he was referring to Floyd's boring shyit that's unforgivable for another rerun lol

Teddy ATLAS: Mayweather doesn't fight the kind of fight you want to pay $70 -$100 for a PPV too lol
          Re read the article: Floyd doesn't take chances. I love Floyd.

You just don't stop projecting. I think what atlas said was clear. Now here you are doing that crap that I find offensive, reading between the lines like b1tches do.

Give it a break. Please.

**** Floyd and his hugging, tue, and his TBE ****.

I am just waiting for you to repost all the other stuff you regularly post, and spam yet another thread into something it is not.

I asked you to help me create a huggers thead, but so far no response.

We can discredit Floyd in a proper way.
          Last edited by Zaroku; 05-25-2016, 04:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            Re read the article: Floyd doesn't take chances. I love Floyd.

You just don't stop projecting. I think what atlas said was clear. Now here you are doing that crap that I find offensive, reading between the lines like b1tches do.

Give it a break. Please.

**** Floyd and his hugging, tue, and his TBE ****.

I asked you to help me create a huggers thead, but so far no response.

We can discredit Floyd in a proper way.
            I don't feel like making one, but I'll gladly support you and help you out in putting one. Off course Floyd is a candidate in that thread if you make it.

It's not only about the hugging games. It's the nature of how he hugs that's lame.

Most boxers hug for reasons. The excusable reasons.

A. They got tangled
            B. they are gasping for air while they get tussled up ( to rest )
            C. They are lumbering heavy weights that burn energy fast so they end up hugging in a phone booth fight.

BUT

The lamest of all hugs that is the most vile and foul in boxing and is inexcusably ***** and most of all FOUL is

D. A boxer clinches to prevent an opponent from countering back. That's the lamest of all hugs. That's the vagina way.

WBA rules

A list of common fouls that may be committed by boxers that may be cause for penalty or
            disqualification is as follows:
            13. Excessive holding the opponent or maintaining a clinch.

The vile way of clinching

You don't prevent an opponent from countering by hugging. That's just not boxing. too much fouling by Floyd and not a single point deduction from Bayless tsk tsk tsk...

Last edited by Spoon23; 05-25-2016, 05:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy 23 View Post
              B-b-but the shoulder
              The slow motion shoulder injury or what Spain thought of the slow motion shoulder injury?? What about what nacho thought?

Never mind that Freddy said manny lost.

Spoon cherry picks opinions, and spams Floyd threads and other PAC threads with the same stuff. Over and over again.

Comment

I don't feel like making one, but I'll gladly support you and help you out in putting one. Off course Floyd is a candidate in that thread if you make it.

It's not only about the hugging games. It's the nature of how he hugs that's lame.

Most boxers hug for reasons. The excusable reasons.

A. They got tangled
                B. they are gasping for air while they get tussled up
                C. They are lumbering heavy weights that burn energy fast so they end up hugging in a phone booth fight.

BUT

The lamest of all hugs that is the most vile and foul in boxing and is inexcusably ***** and most of all FOUL is

D. A boxer clinches to prevent an opponent from countering back. That's the lamest of all hugs. That's the vagina way.

WBA rules

A list of common fouls that may be committed by boxers that may be cause for penalty or
                disqualification is as follows:
                13. Excessive holding the opponent or maintaining a clinch.

The vile way of clinching

You don't prevent an opponent from countering by hugging. That's just not boxing. too much fouling by Floyd and not a single point deduction from Bayless tsk tsk tsk...

Let me come up with a premise, we kick it back and forth, make it Rock solid, then I will post it.

It will be awesome. He kinda ruined boxing. IMO

Comment

The slow motion shoulder injury or what Spain thought of the slow motion shoulder injury?? What about what nacho thought?

Never mind that Freddy said manny lost.

Spoon cherry picks opinions, and spams Floyd threads and other PAC threads with the same stuff. Over and over again.
                  This is what's important to what roach says.

A boxing fan will get this easily.

Link:

A piece of the article:

By: JERRY IZENBERG

Roach: "Look, if he means it about retiring, then more power to him, He's earned it. But if he changes his mind after what I saw tonight, yes, I would encourage him and I would not hesitate to train him again.

"When I see Manny Pacquiao like that, this is the best Manny Pacquiao. He hasn't missed a beat. I would like to see him fight again."

And there are big fights out there for him. Canelo Alvarez and Amir Kahn would draw big numbers. And then, of course, anybody who understands boxing knows that when Pacquiao tore his shoulder before and during the Mayweather fight, nothing — absolutely nothing — was truly settled on that night.
                  Last edited by Spoon23; 05-25-2016, 05:06 AM.

Comment

Let me come up with a premise, we kick it back and forth, make it Rock solid, then I will post it.

It will be awesome. He kinda ruined boxing. IMO
                    Yeah he did. He's turning it into a circus show. He thinks everyone loves a script.

He thinks boxing is WWE were he can fool gullible young kids over and over.

Just send me your draft. I'll give my thoughts on it and try to give you some of my inputs.

Comment

Yeah he did. He's turning it into a circus show. He thinks everyone loves a script.

He thinks boxing is WWE were he can fool gullible young kids over and over.

Just send me your draft. I'll give my thoughts on it and try to give you some of my inputs.
                      Great. Thanks! It may take a few days, too many angles. When you stink things up that badly, where do you begin?

Comment

Working...
                      X