Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Makabu: Not Going The Distance, I'm Knocking Tony Bellew Out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: Makabu: Not Going The Distance, I'm Knocking Tony Bellew Out!

Ilunga Makabu has told Tony Bellew that he'll turn his dream night at Everton FC into a nightmare when they clash for the vacant WBC World Cruiserweight title at Goodison Park on Sunday May 29, live on Sky Sports.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Another great cruiserweight-fight, that division is so hot and full of spectacular fighters right now and it is still getting better!

Comment

Originally posted by Tobi.G View Post
      Another great cruiserweight-fight, that division is so hot and full of spectacular fighters right now and it is still getting better!
      Yeah a division full of fighters willing to fight each other instead of just talk horse ****

Comment

If Bellew thinks Stevenson can punch, wait till the bigger Makabu starts landing. Makabu is something else.

Comment

Originally posted by i'm a fun haver View Post
          Yeah a division full of fighters willing to fight each other instead of just talk horse ****
          Too bad none of these fights are available in the USA. US just gets lopsided garbage fights. Hopefully they pop up on youtube in HD.

Comment

Working...
          X