Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua: Me, Fury and Haye - We Have To Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua: Me, Fury and Haye - We Have To Fight!

Anthony Joshua insisted he is not yet satisfied at becoming the IBF heavyweight champion and revealed he was more excited at securing his title shot than winning the title itself.
    [Click Here To Read More]

111 1960

Not since Clay in 1960 has boxing had a superstar with the talent looks and charisma of the Joshua.
    Joshua has it all aS A POTENTIAL SUPERSTAr IN BOXING WHO CAN CARRY THE SPORT HIMSELF. The talent and looks are there and the kid can be the best. Chuck Martin was a joke though and terrible. Joshua might be the next Ali. Living in the UK will hurt Joshua. Move to the USA get Freddy Roach to train and stay away from that career destroying al slime ball Haymon and his sammy the mammy and his two stooges sons/flunkies black gophers.

Comment

regardless how u feel about fury, joshua, wilder, povetkin and all the other HW right now the bottom line is the HW division is back entertaining and great for boxing in every single way. god i hope fury beats wlad in the rematch so we can move on into bigger and better things for hw division

Comment

Originally posted by fredhopple View Post
        Not since Clay in 1960 has boxing had a superstar with the talent looks and charisma of the Joshua.
        Joshua has it all aS A POTENTIAL SUPERSTAr IN BOXING WHO CAN CARRY THE SPORT HIMSELF. The talent and looks are there and the kid can be the best. Chuck Martin was a joke though and terrible. Joshua might be the next Ali. Living in the UK will hurt Joshua. Move to the USA get Freddy Roach to train and stay away from that career destroying al slime ball Haymon and his sammy the mammy and his two stooges sons/flunkies black gophers.
        Freddie, is that you? Trying to take a (mostly) finished product and reap the benefit of other people's work?

Comment

Originally posted by todaline View Post
          Freddie, is that you? Trying to take a (mostly) finished product and reap the benefit of other people's work?
          Joshua is not a finished product yet but sure looks good even beaTING THE TIRED WORN OUT unkept un groomed mess in nappay Chuck out of Luck Martin

Comment

Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
            regardless how u feel about fury, joshua, wilder, povetkin and all the other HW right now the bottom line is the HW division is back entertaining and great for boxing in every single way. god i hope fury beats wlad in the rematch so we can move on into bigger and better things for hw division
            only reason HW is exciting now is because they all can be KO'd every time they fight. if they ever fight each other. the Klits dominated for 15 years killing generations of fighters. these bums can only stay on top if they don't fight each other maybe

Comment

Originally posted by fredhopple View Post
              A laugh a minute you ,why would we want any of our top heavyweights to go to the usa, they are the top guys in the world ,the world needs to come to them.We have a division of heavyweight here that could fight great fights amongst themselves at the very top level for years to come and Wilder don't cut it, he wouldn't make the top five.

Comment

I'm just here to **** somebody's wife, long **** style

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
                  A laugh a minute you ,why would we want any of our top heavyweights to go to the usa, they are the top guys in the world ,the world needs to come to them.We have a division of heavyweight here that could fight great fights amongst themselves at the very top level for years to come and Wilder don't cut it, he wouldn't make the top five.
                  But the UK is an inferior dreary place to live almost like a prison sentence life in the UK. Joshua should move to America with all the open spaces and beautiful sights and freedom. The UK offers nothing but cramped wet sunless days of misery and a dreary sad existence. USA all the way. If Josh had a brain then Josh comes to America.

Comment

It seems like Joshua really is willing to fight anybody. Lets see if Hearn is willing to throw him in against guys who can fight yet though. As far as I'm concerned, the Jury is out on Joshua until he steps in against somebody live. The man is clearly a talent, but we can't judge him until he fights somebody legit. That bout was a complete farce. People talk about how the man would walk through Fury. I'll believe it when I see it. Fury is the man who beat the man, i.e., the champion. Joshua is for now the man who beat the man who somehow got ranked by the IBF, then got a title fight because the real champion was inexplicably forced to drop the belt because he decided to rematch an ATG instead of fight a stiff in his first fight after winning it, and then won this title fight by freak knee injury of his opponent. There are at least 20 heavyweights better than Martin and that's being generous.

Comment

Working...
                    X