Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Audley: Joshua Winning Will Have Bigger Impact Than Tyson Fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: Audley: Joshua Winning Will Have Bigger Impact Than Tyson Fury

Audley Harrison is backing Anthony Joshua to outdo him by adding a world heavyweight title to Olympic glory. 'A-Force' won the super-heavyweight gold in Sydney 2000 only to fall short when he lost his WBA challenge to then-champion David Haye a decade later in 2010.
    [Click Here To Read More]

No. 10 characters

Comment

Not sure why everyone is playing up to this Fury not being liked over here.

Comment

It'll have historical value, sure, but it'll also be a rather hollow achievement (just like Martin when he won it) because that belt belonged to Fury – the man who beat the man. Essentially, the IBF title is like stolen property being offloaded, having been taken from its rightful owner who never lost it in the ring.

Comment

History is His-story you can re-write it however you like. The record books do not lie, this Saturday has nothing on Dusseldorf, it's impossible.

Comment

Audley smoking that ****

Comment

I'm honestly not even sure what point Audley is trying to make here.

How on earth can this have more impact than beating possibly the most dominant (not best) heavyweight champion in history, in terms of dominating an entire era?

I quite like A-Force, but he talks some nonsense at times.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                Audley Harrison is backing Anthony Joshua to outdo him by adding a world heavyweight title to Olympic glory. 'A-Force' won the super-heavyweight gold in Sydney 2000 only to fall short when he lost his WBA challenge to then-champion David Haye a decade later in 2010.
                [Click Here To Read More]
                Why would anybody waste time talking to this fool, who sold his gold medal to the BBC

It took 10 years for him to fight for the world title and messed up so bad Boxing nearly came off sky sports

Comment

Joshua is already a bigger star than Fury. A gold medal and a world championship will be bigger than going to Germany and taking part in the worse heavyweight fight ever. Joshua's style can bring in casual fans. If I was trying to get people into boxing I would burn that Fury-Klitschko tape and tell them that fight never took place

Comment

Audley still chatting absolute balls. Sad that he is trying to tag himself onto Joshua's journey in the pro game.

I know him and David Price have tread the same road!

Comment

Working...
                    X