No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: K. Porter on Broner's Rematch Claim, Mayweather Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: K. Porter on Broner's Rematch Claim, Mayweather Fight

No matter what Adrien Broner claims on social media platforms such as Twitter, there is no imminent plans of a rematch between him and Shawn Porter, who beat him last Saturday night at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.

"Adrien is playing the same game that his 'big brother' (Floyd Mayweather) likes to play," said Kenny Porter, the father and manager of 'Showtime', who is preparing for his next fight in September.
    [Click Here To Read More]

fans said chino didnt deserve a shot vs floyd after exterminating broner and taking his belt and his 0...while knocking him down twice

now fans will say that porter is going to get ducked by floyd in a real hypocritical fashion...the type of BS this man faces should make u feel sorry for him tbh..i dont even like the guy, but i hate fake ish...porter scored no knockdowns, got knockdown, and picked on maidana's left overs...o yea got no belt from the whole ordeal...

hope floyd just fights the clouds in his next bout and retires...the sport doesnt deserve him..

Comment

Originally posted by tiliheels View Post
      fans said chino didnt deserve a shot vs floyd after exterminating broner and taking his belt and his 0...while knocking him down twice

now fans will say that porter is going to get ducked by floyd in a real hypocritical fashion...the type of BS this man faces should make u feel sorry for him tbh..i dont even like the guy, but i hate fake ish...porter scored no knockdowns, got knockdown, and picked on maidana's left overs...o yea got no belt from the whole ordeal...

hope floyd just fights the clouds in his next bout and retires...the sport doesnt deserve him..
      I dont think too many knowledgable fans give Porter much of a shot to beat Mayweather, and the same goes for Thurman.

Porter doesnt have the style, he will fall well-short..... and Thurman clearly aint ready.

Comment

broner should rematch marcos maidana if he beats el chino he may get another shot at porter

Comment

Good, no one wants to see Broner hug all night long.

Comment

Originally posted by skinnystev View Post
            broner should rematch marcos maidana if he beats el chino he may get another shot at porter
            i'd say give him porter first thats the only way he should get chino again..its clear that chino dawged him much worse..and chino is the bigger pay day as well im sure after being on ppv with floyd..broner needs to go to 140 and work his butt off cut out the nonsense and get some confidence back on the inside

Comment

Danm kenny porter got off. Lets see if Thurman fights spence on the undercard

Comment

Why do Kenny and Shawn act like they're too big to be on floyds undercard? Nobody cares about him

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                  Why do Kenny and Shawn act like they're too big to be on floyds undercard? Nobody cares about him
                  I don't get that. imagine them winning and making a huge statement Then calling Floyd out for that 50th win. Saying something like he wants to take those belts from Floyd personally rather than fighting anyone else for them. Just disrespecting him and getting the wheels turning for the potential 50th fight of Floyd's career.

I don't see why they wouldn't take that approach. Especially against a talented but unproven guy like Spence that hasn't been on that stage yet.

Comment

Yeah fighting on Mayweather undercard for exposure is really no longer needed when they have a platform like PBC in which Thurman and Porter could headline that fighting each other! In fact more people will see you on PBC than a Undercard of Mayweather vs Berto or Mayfield which I don't see doing good numbers no way. So yeah...*** Mayweather Undercard!

Comment

Working...
                    X