No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: BJ Flores-Beibut Shumenov, WBA Title on Broner-Porter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: BJ Flores-Beibut Shumenov, WBA Title on Broner-Porter

The date and venue has been set. krikya360.com has been advised that a cruiserweight battle between BJ Flores (31-1-1, 20KOs) and Beibut Shumenov (15-2, 10KOs) has been finalized for June 20th at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, with the vacant interim-WBA championship at stake. The Premier Boxing Champions card is headlined by a welterweight bout between former champions Adrien Broner and Shawn Porter.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Would love to see Donald Duck fuck up either guy

Comment

BJ Flores is a boxer?? lol

Comment

There have been many good cruiserweights fights made recently and probably many more in the future but this is definitely not one of them.

Flores is on my list along with Bellew that I want to see in the ring against the top cruiserweights just so I can see them get slaughtered.

Comment

Bj

Should stay behind the camera, thats his forte and he's pretty good at it....boxing, not so much.

Comment

Isn't BJ Flores also a member on BoxingScene?

Edit: Yup, his username is "boxrec"
            Last edited by Cuban Linx; 05-28-2015, 06:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuban Linx View Post
              Isn't BJ Flores also a member on BoxingScene?

Edit: Yup, his username is "boxrec"
              Just waiting for him to come on here and blast us... and then blast NY

Comment

Good luck to BJ! Finally getting a shot at some gold, he gold schooled by my Aussie compatriot Danny Green a few years back but showed a lot of heart in that fight, it's time he got a decent opportunity.

Comment

That is a solid Cruiserweight Match Up! I haven't watched a Cruiserweight Fight since probably Yoan Hernandez vs Tony Ross

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                    That is a solid Cruiserweight Match Up! I haven't watched a Cruiserweight Fight since probably Yoan Hernandez vs Tony Ross
                    Troy Ross?

Yeah, that fight was a huge robbery. The referee and judging were disgraceful.

Comment

Working...
                    X