Comments Thread For: Miguel Vazquez Bounces Back, Decisions Belmontes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: Miguel Vazquez Bounces Back, Decisions Belmontes

[Click Here To Read More]

glad we didn't have to watch this boring fighter on tv,,guys like him shouldn't be on tv,they want to fight boring that's fine,but we shouldn't have to watch it,i remember his fight against quintero,man that was shyt

Comment

Miguel Vazquez is one of the best technical boxers in the world and it wont be long until he is world champion again

Comment

I love Miguel. He's underrated. He fights ugly but gets the job done. A proper world champion that should still be a world champion.

Comment

Originally posted by Cloud View Post
          I love Miguel. He's underrated. He fights ugly but gets the job done. A proper world champion that should still be a world champion.
          if he fight bey again he loses again..i thought bey pulled it out down the stretch..and bey was a one handed fighter that night..

Comment

Originally posted by Jamon1980 View Post
            Miguel Vazquez is one of the best technical boxers in the world and it wont be long until he is world champion again
            he's getting a bey rematch and i will go with bey by 2 rounds again..i know the card was crazy but i felt bey close the show much better

Comment

Miguel Vazquez, Carlos Molina and Sergio Mora are fighters that make their bouts so boring that you are happy when it is over.

Those guys are good but win no punching power they will never get the masses to pay to see them. Safety first fighters

Comment

Originally posted by tiliheels View Post
                he's getting a bey rematch and i will go with bey by 2 rounds again..i know the card was crazy but i felt bey close the show much better
                he close the show better then Miguel Vazquez but didn't win the figth

Comment

Vasquez gave Bey a boxing lesson one of the worst robberies of the last 5 years

Comment

Vazquez is an all time bore, but he most definitely did not lose to Bey

That was robbery but no one cares because both guys are no one's idea of entertainment

Comment

Working...
                    X