<#webadvjs#>

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: I'll Show Everybody I'm a Major Force at 147!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: I'll Show Everybody I'm a Major Force at 147!

LAS VEGAS - The stars of boxing's present and future will be out in full force at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas on Saturday, Dec. 13, when Golden Boy Promotions in association with Khan Promotions and The Great Promotions present a SHOWTIME CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING tripleheader featuring a pivotal welterweight showdown and two world championship fights, live on SHOWTIMEŽ (9 p.m. ET/6 p.m. PT).

In a pair of must-see, high-stakes welterweight matchups, British superstar and former unified super lightweight world champion Amir "King" Khan of Bolton, Englandwill take onformer two-division world champion Devon Alexander "The Great" of St. Louis, Mo., while undefeated interim WBA Welterweight World Champion Keith "One Time" Thurman of Clearwater, Fla., will defend against Leonard "The Lion" Bundu of Lazio, Italy.
    [Click Here To Read More]

He's the man to beat Mayweather I 100% believe that, cmon Khan silence up your haters. !!!

Comment

Not sure beating Alexander is going to show he's a major force at welterweight but if he says he ready to face the top names then lets see, he must look great facing non puncher Alexander as nothing else will do given where he thinks he fits in to the competitive division....No more excuses now.

Comment

if khan wants to make a statement then he will need to KO alexander.

i highly doubt it happens.

alexander wins by UD.

Comment

Originally posted by Lullaby View Post
          He's the man to beat Mayweather I 100% believe that, cmon Khan silence up your haters. !!!
          Believe that all you want and we will be laughing.

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
            Not sure beating Alexander is going to show he's a major force at welterweight but if he says he ready to face the top names then lets see, he must look great facing non puncher Alexander as nothing else will do given where he thinks he fits in to the competitive division....No more excuses now.

Khan is Not a KO puncher, and Alexander hasn't been stopped ever.

He needs to wide UD Alexander in order to impress, and Alexander has over 50% KO ratio (which is higher than Guerrero's) the dude can crack.

Comment

Originally posted by Jake19 View Post
              Believe that all you want and we will be laughing.

Sure, Khan beats Mayweather if they fight, yes you heard it first.

Comment

War Khan !!

Comment

Great ass card, i am really excited for this!

Comment

Originally posted by Lullaby View Post
                    Sure, Khan beats Mayweather if they fight, yes you heard it first.
                    You might think that and its ok saying it but one a fool picks Khan to beat mayweather

Comment

Working...
                    X