Comments Thread For: Marcos Maidana Focused on Second Half Power, Energy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
    lol at Hammer fist
    Lol he does man, he throws the kitchen sink at his opponents, knees and all. I thought it was hilarious that Floyd said he's not only fighting a boxer, but also slash MMA fighter. Moment of truth right there.

Comment

Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
      All Maidana is doing by coming in lighter is sacrificing power. He didn't hurt Floyd in the 1st fight so that's counter productive imo. Even though Floyd was smaller he looked much bigger than Maidana reach wise so Maidana will really look like a little 140 pounder this go around Floyd may knock him out..
      Floyd was hurting, he just hides it well.

Comment

I want Maidana to win, big fan of his no nonsense approach to the sport. But i can't help but feel the better boxer will do better the 2nd time, Floyd might stop him if i'm being realistic, i don't expect him to stay on the ropes nearly as much, claim the middle of the ring and pot-shot, he'll probably frustrate and spoil Maidana a lot more this time.

Still, war Maidana doe, he'll show up ready for trench warfare. I like very much! Very nice!

Comment

Originally posted by ElMeroChingon View Post
          Floyd was hurting, he just hides it well.
          Floyd wasn't hurt at all...

Comment

I hope Conte is supplying that good stuff... We need to get in that ring like mother****ing Bane for real.

It's not about the victory anymore since we beat him already, it's about ending his career that night.

Locked and loaded baby. LET'S DO THIS ****!!!

Comment

That's the right thing to do because Floyd took most of the rounds in the second half and was ultimately what got Floyd the victory.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
                I hope Conte is supplying that good stuff... We need to get in that ring like mother****ing Bane for real.

It's not about the victory anymore since we beat him already, it's about ending his career that night.

Locked and loaded baby. LET'S DO THIS ****!!!
                Bane's getting pretty much dominated by Batman there.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                  That's the right thing to do because Floyd took most of the rounds in the second half and was ultimately what got Floyd the victory.
                  2 of 3 Judges had Floyd winning the early rounds so your statement is inaccurate

Comment

War Maidana!!!!!!!!!

Warrrrrrrrrrrr!

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                      Marcos "Chino" Maidana is planning to beat the scales and become aerated, to defeat pound for pound proud supremo Floyd Mayweather in chapter two of their welterweight fightorama in Las Vegas on September 13th.

Marcos says the strategy this time around is to be lighter and in even better condition, in order to maintain the blistering all out attack pace for every single second of the fight.

To achieve this plan, Maidana is working hard with some races and also some special exercises from his conditioning coach, Raul Robles. He's using an oxygen mask to strictly regulate his breathing. [Click Here To Read More]
                      Maidana is preparing for WAR!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X