No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Canelo, Lara Go Face To Face in New York City

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: Photos: Canelo, Lara Go Face To Face in New York City

"These fans motivate me to keep training and to get up in the morning and run.

"I want people to say that I came up from Mexico to the boxing world. It's a big responsibility for me because in Mexico there are a lot of legends. But our legends cannot be compared to any others. No two Mexican legends are alike.

"Lara has talked a lot, [to the fans] you guys asked for the fight, and here it is. What you guys ask from me, I will give you. [Click Here To Read More]

Lets go war canelo

Comment

"He disrespected me.Â* But not only me, he disrespected all Mexicans.Â*For him to be saying that he's going to give me a boxing lesson and he's going to take me to school...that's very disrespectful."
      There's Canelo with that bullcrap. I wonder if he's being serious or just trying to turn the Mexican fanbase against Lara so that it sells.

"I came from Cuba where I fought the best. I earned this in the ring, fighting the best in the division, not on a Mexican street corner."
      And lol @ this. Shots fired. Didn't someone say they wanted Lara to play the villain role? Well, there it is.

Posted from krikya360.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
        "He disrespected me.Â* But not only me, he disrespected all Mexicans.Â*For him to be saying that he's going to give me a boxing lesson and he's going to take me to school...that's very disrespectful."
        There's Canelo with that bullcrap. I wonder if he's being serious or just trying to turn the Mexican fanbase against Lara so that it sells.

"I came from Cuba where I fought the best. I earned this in the ring, fighting the best in the division, not on a Mexican street corner."
        And lol @ this. Shots fired. Didn't someone say they wanted Lara to play the villain role? Well, there it is.

lol i didnt even see that.Anyways cant really see lara as sum type
        of villan like broner or floyd.U can tell hes not that type of dude.

Comment

Man, Canelo is one ugly ass dude.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87
            Quote:

Originally Posted by .:: JSFD26 ::.

lol i didnt even see that.Anyways cant really see lara as sum type
            of villan like broner or floyd.U can tell hes not that type of dude.
            He probably isn't but you gotta say something to sell the fight. Lol

Comment

Btw in every picture and video I've seen, Lara's fists seem bigger than Canelo's.

Comment

Damn! Canelo have everything, money,women,skills,handsome(no ****) and an ATG snake
                i can see why he is so hated

Comment

Wara!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I can't wait this is gonna be a good one!

Comment

Working...
                    X