• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RadioCart View Post
    smh.............
    Y r u smh exactly?

Comment

No Surprise: Tell Briggs To Get A Job Bartending

Did we think this midget stood a chance.

Comment

Wladamir Klitschko versus Bernard Hopkins Next!!!

Why not? Bhop has forgotten more about Boxing than most try to grasp in a career. He fears nobody and don't think for a second he could not come up with a strategy to beat either Klitschko.

Comment

I said Wlad stops'em in or within 5.

Comment

Originally posted by TLC8 View Post
            Why not? Bhop has forgotten more about Boxing than most try to grasp in a career. He fears nobody and don't think for a second he could not come up with a strategy to beat either Klitschko.
            Lol... If Hopkins thought he could beat a Klitschko he would've already tried.

Comment

Originally posted by NachoMan View Post
              When the hell has it EVER been about pleasing the fans for Wlad? Give me a break. It's not Wlad's fault that he's got nobody but bums to fight, but at least blast these fools out inside of one round. If a 5'10, 220 dude (Iron Mike) could do it, then why can't a 7ft tall 260lb dude manage the same? Because he has **** for skills and even less for balls. Enough of this ****. This is the worst HW champion of all time.
              This is the worst post of the thread.

Your signature quote seems to describe you perfectly. Wlad has different attributes than Mike Tyson and a different frame. Blasting people out isn't part of his game just like it isn't part of Iron Mikes game to move around the ring and box.

Comment

I'd like to see the winner of Stiverne-Arreola (meaning Stiverne) to fight Wlad...this way we'd have an undisputed world HW champ. However I bet Stivern will take 2 or 3 fights to make a few bucks before he get in there with Wlad...meanwhile Wlad only gets older.

But let's be honest....the biggest HW fight out there is Wlad-Fury. Fury will market the fight better than anyone so it would be a big PPV (well, a modest one anyway). I mean I am DROOLING at the thought of Wlad slapping Fury around the ring for 8 rounds before brutally KO'd the big mouth so PLEASE let this happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens Fan View Post
                  You also talk about Wilder's athleticism and I have to ask when did you even get a chance to see it when he averages less than two rounds per fight? We have no idea what kind stamina he has or if he has a chin. Hell, I'll even go as far to say that his power is even in question until he starts knocking out something that resembles a in his prime elite fighter. You also said something about his great frame. Well, I guess you can only see him from the waist up. Because I swear my ex-wife has bigger legs then Wilder and she is only 5' tall and weighs 105 pounds.
                  Wilder, from what I understand, played football and basketball in high school. I believe he was a wide receiver and forward. Those are positions that require a fair bit of athleticism. Furthermore, you can look at Wilder's frame. He has the type of lean muscle you don't often see on heavyweights, particularly those his size.

Again, nobody reasonable is going to disagree with the argument that Wilder still has a lot to prove and hasn't been tested, but what's the point of dismissing or ignoring fighters with potential? Boxing is a lot more interesting and exciting when you watch the guys who might have what it takes to get to the top before they get to the top.

Comment

joseph parker could beat leapai with only 8 fights...

Comment

nothing worth talking about here, just two bums bumming.
                      fight deontay wilder then we can discuss the sanders treatment and change of hands.

Comment

Working...
                      X