No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Not Surprised He Was Pelted With Objects

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
    They should've thrown **** at Virgil Hunter. His advice to Anglulo was to "hit him everywhere"

Comment

Originally posted by Armed Convict View Post
      That Fight was thrown by Angulo period
      This. My thoughts exactly. Don't know how people don't see it. Knew it from the first round

Comment

What do Broner and Canelo have in common? They both are easy targets for pissed off spectators.

Comment

Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
          A lot of those people weren't even Angulo fans they were Ex-Canelo fans turned haters. Its really ashame because the kid is only 23 years old. No shame in getting outboxed by Floyd jr..

Lol! Exactly they are still mad at his pathetic performance against Floyd but don't realize "It's Floyd" I noticed these ex-Alvarez fans on many different boxing blogs they were the one's calling Angulo a quitter not to long ago but now rooting for him lol.

Comment

im not a lara or GGG fan, but i want them to **** canelo up.

Comment

Of course the fans pelted him with objects, they know a fix when they see one.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                Or theyre just tired of watching him being protected?

Posted from krikya360.com App for Android
                I honestly think that is the case!

Comment

Originally posted by koolbreez12 View Post
                  This. My thoughts exactly. Don't know how people don't see it. Knew it from the first round
                  Your problem is that you thought (and apparently still think) that Angulo was a world class fighter. Canelo is and has been several notches above Angulo, so this outcome should not have been a surprise to anyone paying attention to these guys' careers over the last few years. Perro didn't take a dive; he just can't compete with a young lion like Canelo.

Comment

just tired of seeing canelo getting pampered and being treated like he actually is deserving of all the **** he's getting.....his best wins are ****ing austin trout (decent but not great) and alfredo angulo (not ranked top ten at jr middle and just quit against lara)...yet he's top ten p4p by ring, gets to headline on ppv, gets millions of dollars every fight, etc.... just let that sink in.......

juan francisco estrada >>>>> canelo alvarez

Comment

Originally posted by ailicec View Post
                      Went just as I thought it would. Angulo slow as a turtle with no defense and Canelo a counter puncher with enough power to do damage. I hope this ppv did awful. That way they only put WORTHY PPVS.
                      I found a nice stream that only lagged up a few times but other than that it was like 760P and it had the feel as if I had actually ordered the fight. Not mad one bit that I didn't pay for it the $60.00 is far better suited residing in my bank account.

Comment

Working...
                      X