No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum Blasts Refereeing in Salido-Lomachenko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: Arum Blasts Refereeing in Salido-Lomachenko

Promoter Bob Arum of Top Rank joined the chorus of critics blasting oft-derided referee Laurence Cole for his officiating in Orlando Salido’s split decision win over Vasyl Lomachenko this past Saturday — a bout that the company had made as it tries to make Lomachenko, an acclaimed amateur and two-time Olympic gold medalist, into a star.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Arum was probably behind Lomachenkos loss lol

Comment

Cole is a pos but arum really gonna act like he never had coke help his guys out before lol. Guess he can't say lomo is top 5 p4p anymore

Comment

Bob is right on everything but the score, and of course that is to be expected. He was trying to deep throat us with Lomachenko instead of building the guy up they went with the he is a "phenom" hype approach with a guy nobody really knew if was going to be as effective as a pro, but at least we got our answer . It looked like a lot got lost in translation from his amateur greatness going in the pro's hopefully he can get past this stumble, and do the damn translation process right.

Comment

think I need to join Mr. Arum's cigar cognac lounge for more boxing chats, since I shared the exact same thoughts previously.

//krikya360.com/forums/sh...4#post14286484

Comment

LOL!!! Uncle Bob is butt-hurt.

Comment

All you had to do was take a look at Arum, specially in that 12th round, to notice how nervous he was lol. He was sitting sideways and twisting. He had everything planned out and it came crashing down last night.

I like the Bobster though!

Comment

Arum's right about the low blows but Salido won more rounds.

However, I think something needs to be about Cole, that's two fights in a row where he was absolutely terrible.

Comment

So now the ref and the judges are now wrong??? Arum please shut up, your circus show failed and you **** on the best fighter you actually have in Rigo

Comment

he's right about the ref being crap but not about the score

Comment

Working...
                    X