No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Haroon Khan Predicts a Very Big as He Starts With Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: Haroon Khan Predicts a Very Big as He Starts With Win

BOLTON - Rising star Haroon Khan got 2014 off to a great start after a dazzling points victory in his fourth professional bout.

The Bolton starlet had too much for his Yorkshire opponent, Francis Croes, on Friday night’s Sheffield bill, as he put on his best performance since turning professional last year.

From the get-go Khan dominated his 25-year-old foe, using his fast footwork and counter punching to offset his challenger’s come-forward style. As the fight progressed it was the super-flyweight Khan landing the more hurtful and telling blows pushing back the unrelenting Croes.
    [Click Here To Read More]

i predict a very small

Comment

give the lad a chance....his brothers a p...k but lets see

Comment

sorry haroon but you just aren't very good.

Comment

He doesn't have the natural gifts Amir does, speed and athleticism, so I hope he'll learn the fundamentals better then Amir did.

Comment

with a major name backing and a lack of depth in the flyweight division where ppl get their chance sooner rather later he may as well get a world title fite.

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
              He doesn't have the natural gifts Amir does, speed and athleticism, so I hope he'll learn the fundamentals better then Amir did.
              A slow rise may be his blessing in disguise. Hes been traning at Wild Card as an amateur and being around stars some of that shine has to rub off on you.

Fly and super flyweights arent as deep divisions and ppl get title fites in 12 13 or 14th pro fites and isnt unusual for that division so im sure he can become a world champion.

Comment

This Haroon guy looks like GOAT type of fighter. seriously!

Comment

Working...
                X