No announcement yet.

The Predictorship Challenge: Season Four

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will try and update week 5 tomorrow.

Might bring in some new rules such as DQs for 3 weeks without predictions.

Comment

I was banned for week 4

Comment

That 13 I scored in the fourth week has to be my worst score since I started doing this.
        Last edited by Cloud; 03-10-2014, 02:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cloud View Post
          That 13 I scored in the fourth week has to be my worst score since I started doing this.
          I'm surprised people didn't get higher in that week...I was the only one to score 20 or more. And now I'm pulling ahead a bit as I got a perfect score this week

Comment

Moving on up b*tches!

Posted from krikya360.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by PainfromUkraine View Post
              I'm surprised people didn't get higher in that week...I was the only one to score 20 or more. And now I'm pulling ahead a bit as I got a perfect score this week
              I think it was Season 2 or 3 when I first started doing this. Never scored less than 17 to my knowledge. I'm not happy with 13. It's actually a number I really like but I never like scoring such a low number.

I doubt I can be a runner up again this time round

Comment

Originally posted by Cloud View Post
                I think it was Season 2 or 3 when I first started doing this. Never scored less than 17 to my knowledge. I'm not happy with 13. It's actually a number I really like but I never like scoring such a low number.

I doubt I can be a runner up again this time round
                Still a long way to go. This is my first crack at it though as I haven't been a regular poster here, always used the site but only really started posting around December 2013. I think some who actually take this seriously are missing a trick a bit by trying to overcomplicate things. Or get swayed by support of particular fighters/hate of others.

All it takes really is some quick boxrec research if you don't know the fighter(s), take into account their career breakdown in terms of competition/wins and loss methods...location of fights to take into account home cooking...All in all, pretty simple.

Anyway, like I say, still a long way to go, I wish you luck with the rest of the challenge, man!

Comment

That's one of the things I did last season lol.. think I need to start doing that again.

Comment

Week six??

just curious to see what people are picking

Comment

Week 6 Fight Predictions

Tomasz Adamek vs Vyacheslav Glazkov
                      Kell Brook vs Alvaro Robles
                      Juan Manuel Lopez vs Daniel Ponce De Leon
                      Danny Garcia vs Mauricio Herrera
                      Deontay Wilder vs Malik Scott

Comment

Working...