Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd on Opponent Selection "Boxing is a Business. Its Not About Working Harder..."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
    Corrales undefeated, Hatton undefeated, Canelo undefeated. Khan.....defuckingfeated.

The most interesting part of a Mayweather/Khan fight, is going to be seeing how they build Khan up as a credible opponent. I mean, the "I think he's actually undefeated" routine won't work, because he's been knocked out. I just....I don't know, lol.
    Just let Khan act like Khan and people will want to watch Mayweather slap him around~ he doesn't need to be credible if people want to see him get beat up.

Comment

Originally posted by Holywarrior View Post
      If he was scared he would've stayed retired in 08
      what for when he can cherry pick and make $$$??

Comment

Originally posted by smoothsmg View Post
        I dont get whats funny about him barely making 150. It has been proven. Love how you are SO SURE what he could or could not do. Proof is he has barely made 150, those are facts, not what you think.
        how do u know he barely made 150??? were u there thruout his whole training camp and see how he had to eat every 30min just to gain weight?? like i said he can weight more than 150 but chooses not too. im not saying he's a big guy but dont act like he was stuffing himself just to make 150.

Comment

I want Mayweather/Malignaggi to get signed. I might stream the fight, but I'd be glued to my fucking seat for every single press conference, the weigh in, etc. EPIC trash talk. I might even travel around and watch the shit live, like one of those goddamn band followers.

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
            how do u know he barely made 150??? were u there thruout his whole training camp and see how he had to eat every 30min just to gain weight?? like i said he can weight more than 150 but chooses not too. im not saying he's a big guy but dont act like he was stuffing himself just to make 150.
            So the weigh-ins showing him at 150 for his junior middleweight fights and him coming in less for those fights mean nothing since I said it (and its proven), but since you say he can weigh more but doesnt proves it right? (SIGH). So then I ask you the same question, were you there through his training camp to see that he could have easily made 150 but didnt? The man can barely make 150 let alone 160 that people are begging from him, but since YOU KNOW he can make the weight, lets through the facts away of HIM BARELY MAKING 150. PERIOD. Deal with facts, not what your opinion is.

Comment

Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
              I want Mayweather/Malignaggi to get signed. I might stream the fight, but I'd be glued to my fucking seat for every single press conference, the weigh in, etc. EPIC trash talk. I might even travel around and watch the shit live, like one of those goddamn band followers.
              paulie is a mayweather groupie.. im not sure if theres gonna be any trash talk. paulie would be sukking on floyd thru out the whole press up until the fight.

Comment

Impossible to defend him.

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
                  paulie is a mayweather groupie.. im not sure if theres gonna be any trash talk. paulie would be sukking on floyd thru out the whole press up until the fight.
                  That would piss me off so much.

Comment

Originally posted by smoothsmg View Post
                    So the weigh-ins showing him at 150 for his junior middleweight fights and him coming in less for those fights mean nothing since I said it (and its proven), but since you say he can weigh more but doesnt proves it right? (SIGH). So then I ask you the same question, were you there through his training camp to see that he could have easily made 150 but didnt? The man can barely make 150 let alone 160 that people are begging from him, but since YOU KNOW he can make the weight, lets through the facts away of HIM BARELY MAKING 150. PERIOD. Deal with facts, not what your opinion is.
                    dumbass did u even read what i wrote?? i said he can come in heavier but chooses not too. so just because he came in at 150 that means he barely made 150??

Comment

Originally posted by Don Duva
                      Malignaggi is absolutely in love with Mayweather. He'd spend every conference fawning like **** over him.
                      Meh. After Mayweather trashes him a few times, he'd have to fight back. I have to believe this. Malignaggi trash talk is gold.

Comment

Working...
                      X