No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Broner, Maidana, Thurman, Santa Cruz Workouts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: Photos: Broner, Maidana, Thurman, Santa Cruz Workouts

Adrien Broner, Undefeated WBA Welterweight and Three-Division World Champion: - [On how he prepares for a fighter that is so aggressive] " He [Maidana] has never fought me. He's never seen anybody in the ring like me, so he doesn't know what he's going to encounter."

[On doing anything different in training to maintain his punching power at 147 pounds] "I'm okay. I've been eating a lot of ice cream."

[On Marcos Maidana being a knockout victim] "I don't have to explain what is already understood. He makes a lot of mistakes. [Click Here To Read More]

WAR SOTO KARASS!!!

Comment

broner sounds ready

Comment

war thurman!!!

Comment

Thurman looking like a straight up thug with the cornrows taken out. WAR 1 TIME

Comment

War Leo!!

Comment

I would like to see Thurman really do good and go to the very top, and be the one who KO's JOY jr.

Leo's gonna win by KO

I hope Maidana connects that big shot to Broners chin and watch AB hit the mat with his eyes crossed hahahaha,,,,but ,,,, If I had to bet, I would go with AB, I will be pulling for the game Maidana.

This fight just might be AB's game test.

Comment

Fool them into thinking you friendly. lol. War Maidana!

Comment

Looking forward to that Soto-Karass Thurman fight.. That's going to a dangerous fight for sure!! Smart thinking as well

Comment

Originally posted by Wokingman View Post
                    Looking forward to that Soto-Karass Thurman fight.. That's going to a dangerous fight for sure!! Smart thinking as well
                    i honestly dont think soto-karass stands a chance. easy fight for thurman imo.

Comment

Working...
                    X