No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Billy Dib Focused To Make History, Shock Gradovich

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: Billy Dib Focused To Make History, Shock Gradovich

Billy Dib is eyeing Australian boxing history and wants to prove he is an elite fighter in his world title rematch with Evgeny Gradovich in China later this month.

Dib is adamant he can win back the IBF featherweight title he lost to Russian Gradovich on a split points decision in Connecticut last March, when they meet in Macau on November 24.

Australian boxers aren't renowned for regaining titles they have lost, often opting to campaign in other weight divisions.

One rare exception was Jeff Harding, who regained the WBC light-heavyweight title from Dennis Andries almost 14 months later.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I don't like the whole fighting in china thing lol

Comment

you looked pretty bad in your last fight

Comment

The first Aussie to lose and regain a title within the same year eh? What a historic achievement. Doubtful it happens save for a gift decision like last time was a gift SD.

Comment

I respect every fighter but really Dib has to be one of the worst fighters ever that gets the kind of publicity he does

Comment

I can honestly see billy being stopped early on

Comment

Dib got a gift decision years ago against a thai journeyman, even the crowd boo'd.
              Come to think of it Mosley was there too scouting. Was more of a wasted plane trip than the Mundine fight.

Comment

Working...
              X