Comments Thread For: Self-interested Alvarado violates keyboard warrior code

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pathetic article

Comment

This guy needs to read his articles out loud so he can hear how ****** he sounds.
      Last edited by kiDynamite92; 10-22-2013, 03:50 AM.

Comment

what a 5h1t article!!!!!

Comment

Gotta love b0xingnews24.com ... Oops I mean...

Comment

I think the writer has hit some sore points in some you bloggers here.
            Either that or some of you need to read slowly and understand what is said here. There is nothing wrong with this article, the rhetoric is on point, of course that's if you are not one of those keyboard warriors the writer is talking about.

It's like Paul Magno from the theboxingtribune.com said - some of you have never felt any degree of discomfort but you write as if you know everything there is to know about boxing.

There is nothing wrong with this article.

Comment

Originally posted by zzat View Post
              I think the writer has hit some sore points in some you bloggers here.
              Either that or some of you need to read slowly and understand what is said here. There is nothing wrong with this article, the rhetoric is on point, of course that's if you are not one of those keyboard warriors the writer is talking about.

It's like Paul Magno from the theboxingtribune.com said - some of you have never felt any degree of discomfort but you write as if you know everything there is to know about boxing.

There is nothing wrong with this article.
              Quite a few people on this site have "laced them up" not on a Bradley or Alvarado level but that's not the point... When you stop wanting to fight because your ass is getting whooped its called QUITTING... No other word for it. You were in competition, the game was not over, you were losing badly.. And you decided to .... QUIT. Forfeit. Whatever you want to call it. F0ck all that "if you're not in his shoes, etc.." Bs. He took the easy way out. Bradley could've done the same and maybe should've, regardless of what the cards read but he didn't thats the difference.

Comment

Sad how many guys don't "get it". You have to have a pretty good grasp on a subject in order to pull off a successful satire, and that's what he's done here. He's, in part, mocking the very people who are criticizing the article. Clever.

Comment

So.

Now the trolls know for a fact that at least one "somebody in the boxing world" is paying attention when they spew their crap.

Good job.

Comment

These butthurt replies are ****ing gold.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                      Sad how many guys don't "get it". You have to have a pretty good grasp on a subject in order to pull off a successful satire, and that's what he's done here. He's, in part, mocking the very people who are criticizing the article. Clever.
                      I find it hard to believe that there's anyone here who didn't get it. It's hardly clever satire. I actually agree with the point, but it's just a trite and lazy way to get the message across. Everything he writes is always done in an confrontational and mocking manner, which is never a good way to to try to convince the audience. It just makes me cringe. I expect some more professionalism from a boxingscene columnist.
                      Last edited by DoktorSleepless; 10-22-2013, 05:10 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X