No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Badou Jack Talks Periban Fight, Mayweather-Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: Badou Jack Talks Periban Fight, Mayweather-Canelo

On July 19th, super middleweight contender Badou Jack (15-0) picked up the biggest win of his career when he won a one-sided unanimous decision over Farrah Ennis who was very hesitant to engage and spent most of the fight in safety first mode. Jack admitted that he wanted a knockout but said that Ennis' reluctance to exchange made it an almost impossible proposition.

"It was an okay performance. I wanted a knockout but I didn't get it because that guy didn't want to fight. It was hard to stop him the way he fought. Next time we will try to get it," Jack stated. [Click Here To Read More]

The fight has intrigue... Perriban was throwing bombs against Bika.

Comment

Mayweather haters in 3-2-1 go!

Comment

I bet you that guy who left MP for TR is kicking himself right now. I can't recall his name but the last time I saw him was on the Bradley/Provodnikov card. I think he would've been on everyone of the Showtime cards had he not left.

Comment

Originally posted by MC Hammer View Post
          I bet you that guy who left MP for TR is kicking himself right now. I can't recall his name but the last time I saw him was on the Bradley/Provodnikov card. I think he would've been on everyone of the Showtime cards had he not left.
          Jesse Vargas. I was interested in him early on but that interest has waned. The guy doesn't make any impression; for a while all his opponents where the TBA kind so you couldn't generate hype but you gotta wonder: with TR doing a little in house cleaning, without any hype Vargas maybe one lose from being cut. He just doesn't stand out. Money wise I dunno, he fights more in TR then under MP, but under MP he was on high profile cards and I think got some of that PPV money. Under TR his fights are easily miss-able.

Comment

Working...
          X