No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wlodarczyk Drops Chakhkiev Four Times, TKO in Eight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: Wlodarczyk Drops Chakhkiev Four Times, TKO in Eight

Dynamo Palace of Sports in Krylatskoye, Moscow, Russia - Krzysztof Wlodarczyk (48-2, 34KOs) weathered a very strong early storm and scored four knockdowns to retain his WBC cruiserweight title with an eight round knockout of Olympic gold medal winner Rakhim Chakhkiev (16-1, 12KOs).

The hard-punching, aggressive style of Chakhkiev was giving Wlodarczyk a lot of problems from the very start. The challenger was pushing the champion back even when his punches were blocked. After four rounds the Polish veteran was already showing the wounds of battle on his face.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Predicted a late KO for Kris. I knew after an average in Andres Taylor could hurt Rakhim that he couldn't handle someone far better in Kris.

Comment

Told you.........I thought it would go to the cards at least but I figured Wlodarczyk would be too much.

Comment

Hell yeah! It didn't look too good early for Wlod since both of his eyes were already cut by the second round, he got knockdowned in 3rd and Unibrow was very aggressive. Unibrow started fighting less aggressively after 2nd and in 6th tides turned. Great fight!
        Last edited by rudy4pl; 06-21-2013, 02:29 PM.

Comment

Great fight. "Diablo" waited for his moment and the Chakhkiev's mistake (as the fight vs Green). What two cruiserweight fights in Moscow on friday!: this one and Jones vs Lebedev.

Rematch? Wlodarczyk vs Fragomeni III?
          Last edited by okrick; 06-21-2013, 04:41 PM.

Comment

[QUOTE=okrick;13490429]Great fight. "Diablo" waited his moment and the Chakhkiev's mistake (as the fight vs Green). What two cruiserweight fights in Moscow on friday!: this one and Jones vs Lebedev.

Rematch? Wlodarczyk vs Fragomeni III?[/QUOTE]

God no please.

Comment

Originally posted by okrick View Post
              Great fight. "Diablo" waited his moment and the Chakhkiev's mistake (as the fight vs Green). What two cruiserweight fights in Moscow on friday!: this one and Jones vs Lebedev.

Rematch? Wlodarczyk vs Fragomeni III?[/QUOTE]

God no please.
              This... Now i want Włodarczyk to beat that cave man Huck and unifie titles

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Szef99 View Post
                  This... Now i want Włodarczyk to beat that cave man Huck and unifie titles
                  Wlodarczyk vs Huck makes most sense but Huck and Sauerland have never made an attempt to unify so i don't expect it. Maybe if Jones won't rematch Lebedev we could get him and Wlodarczyk.

Comment

Originally posted by Khmelnytsky View Post
                    Wlodarczyk vs Huck makes most sense but Huck and Sauerland have never made an attempt to unify so i don't expect it. Maybe if Jones won't rematch Lebedev we could get him and Wlodarczyk.
                    I would love to see Wlod vs Jones but Guillermo fights like once every 20 years so..

Comment

Working...
                    X