No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Alexander: Every Time Purdy Opened Up, I Hurt Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MASTER1454 View Post
    Actually yes he does get them - for talking out his a$$......
    agreed.

Comment

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
      he wasn't...he only quit because of a broken eardrum.
      He didn't even quit, his corner took him out. I'm 100% sure that the guy could've gone the distance without problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Rigg View Post
        Id pay to not have to watch this guy fight live ever again
        I would throw in with you.

Comment

Dear alexandeer the not so great,
          youre garbage, youre opponent wasnt even close to being good but his heart is bigger than yours. This is the 1st fight in a long while where ive never seen you hold. more than likely its because he was a c level fighter. hope you get ktfo soon cause you are one boring mofo

sincerely,
          the boxing world

Comment

Poor Devon, he is a nice kid but vastly overrated and he is such garbage to watch. He couldn't bust a g**** at WW and has no heart. That British bum was never hurt and was taking loaded up shots the entire fight from Devon. I would watch Bradley fight any day of the week than boring ass grunting Devon. Kotelnik and Matthysse exposed Devon 100%.

Comment

Originally posted by Alpha & Omega View Post
              Poor Devon, he is a nice kid but vastly overrated and he is such garbage to watch. He couldn't bust a g**** at WW and has no heart. That British bum was never hurt and was taking loaded up shots the entire fight from Devon. I would watch Bradley fight any day of the week than boring ass grunting Devon. Kotelnik and Matthysse exposed Devon 100%.
              _________
              Kotelnik and Matthysse both have L's vs Devon.....regardless of what u think...bring Matthysse up to 147 and let's rematch them...Devon beats him easier this time

Comment

I read allot of hate on this site for as Alexander is concerned....the man who never duck,the man who fought 3 or 4 of the hardest punchers on boxing....its a lose lose situation that devons in....yea lee purdy may had heart but when yo coach call all the way from the u.k an say stop the fight please believe me your getting your ass handed to you...ppl can talk about what could have been all day long but the ending results was a seventh round stoppage....I know boxing an some of you know in this sport you gotta fake it to you make it or try to make something happen ,you gotta show heart ....but believe you me lee purdy probably pissed blood after that fight....an that's the last we'll see of lee purdy

Comment

Working...
                X