No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: CompuBox Stats: Danny Garcia Landed Heavy on Judah

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: CompuBox Stats: Danny Garcia Landed Heavy on Judah

The younger WBC/WBA junior welterweight champion Danny Garcia hit harder, was busier and doubled-up the gutsy Zab Judah in power shots landed. Zab landed 59% of his power shots - but averaged just 6 landed/11 thrown per round.

[Click Here To Read More]

HELLO? ANYBODY THERE? Huh that's weird where are all those Danny haters at. I'm a Danny fan and a Zab fan because I appreciate good talent and I consider my self to be one of the few boxing fans that is not bias toward race or style or just top 5s or top 10s, just to dis them later when they fall. I have a lot of respect for anybody that can make it to the pro level. But after the fight it seemed like the Danny haters were out in full force, I mean, I don't necessarily think punch stat is that accurate but Danny did his thing, he just got caught when he went for the kill and never really was the same afterward. But I'm not taking any thing from Judah, even though I thought he was near retirement but man did he prove me wrong. I would love to see if he could avenge his loss to Khan or Danny. It was a great Saturday for boxing fans.

Comment

Where the hatas at today?

I haven't heard from the haters all weekend long

Comment

Working...
      X