<#webadvjs#>

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan To Diaz: I'm a New Man, You Will Be Shocked!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan To Diaz: I'm a New Man, You Will Be Shocked!

Amir Khan has told fans he is a new man and a different fighter ahead of his first bout in the UK for two years.

Khan is bidding to re-establish himself after damaging back-to-back world title defeats to Lamont Peterson and Danny Garcia in the United States in 2011 and 2012 respectively.

The Bolton fighter has returned to Britain to take on Mexico's Julio Diaz in Sheffield on Saturday and is confident he has learned from past mistakes.

He stopped Carlos Molina on his last outing in December and believes another victory will put him back in the world title frame.

The 25-year-old, speaking at his pre-fight press conference, said: "It is a new Amir Khan coming back to England after two years.

"The last time they saw me here was against Paul McCloskey and I am a totally different fighter now. [Click Here To Read More]

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

For once I want Khan to win. I want to see him face Matthyse. There is a good chance Lucas can do enough damage to retire Khan forever.

If this guy were to beat Khan we would have to endure Khan fighting 3 or 4 more bums as he talks about building himself up as Mayweather's final opponent.

Comment

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

For once I want Khan to win. I want to see him face Matthyse. There is a good chance Lucas can do enough damage to retire Khan forever.

If this guy were to beat Khan we would have to endure Khan fighting 3 or 4 more bums as he talks about building himself up as Mayweather's final opponent.

Comment

Every pre-fight Khan claims he has reinvented himself. The man is like clay, constantly being molded.

Comment

@ the title, makes it sound so dramatic. I just watched the press conference and tbh there was nothing said or stated as dramatic as this makes it sound.

Comment

lmfao heard it all before... it always goes right out of the window fight night. The dude has a low intelligence... he never learns from his mistakes.

Comment

I'm going for Diaz to pull the upset

Comment

I lost respect for Khan after the hiring of victor conte.

Can't pull for him anymore. Hope diaz wins

Comment

Originally posted by AM Boxing5 View Post
                  I lost respect for Khan after the hiring of victor conte.

Can't pull for him anymore. Hope diaz wins
                  Amir isn't using Conte's supplements. Amir is taking supplements from a company that sponsors him. On top of that Amir gets randomly blood tested all year around. All boxers in the UK have to do that.

Comment

If Amir Khan boxes a lot more and uses his brain to win fights. He can be back on top at 140.

Comment

Working...
                    X