Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dawson by decision

Comment

Lmao.

Seems the canadian press is dis acknowledging the best and undefeated super six winner. ,ring champ. S.o.G. Andre ward

He would put a hurt on adonis

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
        Someone needs to permanently injure that child beating rapist Stevenson, unfortunately Dawson isn't going to be the one. Let's just hope Chad has enough left to beat this disgrace to humanity.
        What did he do?
        p.s Does anyone else think that ugly mofo looks like the dude from the movie SAW

Comment

Has Stevenson ever fought at 175 before or is this his first fight at that weight?

Comment

Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
            Most dangerous SMW? Who wrote that crap, I hope there not getting paid.

a publicist working for stevenson's promotor. that's actually the most consistent writing work in boxing. so yes, he's being paid.

Comment

Oh boy Dawson..IMHO Dawson should have fought Pascal..But whatever..

Comment

Originally posted by U_TALKING_2_ME? View Post
                What did he do?
                p.s Does anyone else think that ugly mofo looks like the dude from the movie SAW

he was convicted of pimping, and he did four years in prison.

i don't want to dig up the particulars, so i can't verify this, but i think some of the girls that he was pimping were underage.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
                  Someone needs to permanently injure that child beating rapist Stevenson, unfortunately Dawson isn't going to be the one. Let's just hope Chad has enough left to beat this disgrace to humanity.
                  Couldn't agree more. Stevenson is scum.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                    he was convicted of pimping, and he did four years in prison.

i don't want to dig up the particulars, so i can't verify this, but i think some of the girls that he was pimping were underage.
                    Ok i have nothing against pimping because if a ********** is ****** enough to give her money away then so be it, but underage girls es no bueno, de verdad.

Comment

Stevenson is dirt. Cmon Chad get it together

Comment

Working...
                      X