No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: CompuBox Stats: Martinez Outworks Magdaleno To Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: CompuBox Stats: Martinez Outworks Magdaleno To Win

WBO super featherweight champion Roman "Rocky" Martinez averaged 20 more punches thrown per round and outlanded previously undefeated Diego Magdaleno in seven of twelve rounds to retain his title by split decision.

[Click Here To Read More]

Martinez is a bum

Mikey Garcia should retire him

Comment

I think because he's so sloppy, people miss that he connects consistently, add that a good chin and it looks even better in his favor. Last fight was a close match, some people have their panties in a bunch.

Comment

Top Rank is Dirty!!!

Ive seen this fight 4 times now and I can guarantee you that diego didnt land just one punch in round one as a matter of fact he won rounds 1-3 man top rank discusses me, theyre a dirty ass company, I dare anyone to watch this fight again rewind it as many times as you need but count the punches landed and i guarantee you magdaleno landed atleast 40 more punches than Martinez did, we're talking about the pros top rank not the amateurs learn how to score a fight and stop ****ing with peoples careers

Comment

If hes a bum diego must be a Cab driver stop hating martinez is too tough for garcia and there not in The same division idiot

Comment

Exactly.ppl just want to hate martinez doesnt stop coming he pressures you and can take anyone punches plus he has a Big heart he beat beltran and diego no robberry there but The burgos fighthe lost or could havd been a draw since burgos ran The last rounds but im sure we Will see a rematch soon

Comment

stop crying PRQUITTOBOXING

martinez is the puerto rican verison of brandon rios a slow flat footed no defense having bum who hits air the majority of time

Comment

Martinez won stop it besides The knock down martinez was just too strong and diego stamina wasnt good he kept running The entire fight everytime he got hit

Comment

Good fight but he should give Burgos the rematch.

Comment

also

I also just wanna say that for the people that said diego was running its called a game plan!!! something martinez has never had hes a puerto rican margarito, has no technique, no movement, and only head hunts!!! if he wanted to slow down diego he knew the early rounds shouldve been all body work but he did none of that, as for diego he has technique, he was moving, landing combos to the body and head, he had a game plan, he even rocked martinez a couple of times, and he does something that no one knows how to do or score and thats defense, he was slipping punches, blocking, ducking almost every time martinez threw a combo he would land one punch and diego would make him miss the rest!!! NO ONE JUDGES DEFENSE ANYMORE!!! most people know how to throw a punch but most have no idea of how to evade a punch

Comment

Working...
                    X