Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Rocky Martinez Retains, Beats Diego Magdaleno

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rocky is a bum, Magdaleno schooled him. A fighter cant win a fight just because he gets a knock down, he was outclassed but hey, Top Rank needs a least one PR champ.

Comment

Originally posted by taansend View Post
      How did you score it?
      120-107 Rocky

Comment

some people here don't know **** about boxing ,,Rocky win clearly

Comment

Burgos was right the only reason this bum keeps ''winning'' is due to PR having no relevant fighters

Comment

I gotta watch this fight. It's very rare that top rank nowadays pits their young fighters against each other

Comment

I thought the decision was fair.

Comment

Originally posted by Hiei View Post
                Burgos was right the only reason this bum keeps ''winning'' is due to PR having no relevant fighters
                ¿Bum? ¿Really?A guy that goes heads up against Burgos(who I think got robbed on a CLOSE fight) & just beat undefeated & favorite to win Magdaleno, with those kind of comments u guys are making Magdaleno & Burgos look really bad!.. & u cry babies sound like boxing ain't nothing without a Puerto Rican champ, & that's NOT the case cause he won this fight fare & square..The announcers & most people had Martinez winning the fight..& what a coincidence, that Robert Hoyle who happens to be from Las Vegas(Magdaleno's home town) was the ONLY judge that had Magdaleno winning & winning by a exaggerated margin!!

Comment

Just to clear things up, this article says Martinez beat Burgos & that's wrong cause that fight ended up being a draw & in My opinion, even thou it was a close fight, I thought Burgos won & got robbed with the draw..Now today Rocky pulled this one off & clearly beat the favorite Magdaleno in a close fight..The judge that had Magdaleno winning(Robert Hoyle) happens to be from Magdaleno's home town(Las Vegas)& the other judges were from different parts of the u.s...

Comment

Originally posted by Tomasio View Post
                    ¿Bum? ¿Really?A guy that goes heads up against Burgos(who I think got robbed on a CLOSE fight) & just beat undefeated & favorite to win Magdaleno, with those kind of comments u guys are making Magdaleno & Burgos look really bad!.. & u cry babies sound like boxing ain't nothing without a Puerto Rican champ, & that's NOT the case cause he won this fight fare & square..The announcers & most people had Martinez winning the fight..& what a coincidence, that Robert Hoyle who happens to be from Las Vegas(Magdaleno's home town) was the ONLY judge that had Magdaleno winning & winning by a exaggerated margin!!
                    rocky is a bum he reminds me of bum bum rios with his no head movement block punches with his face and body style

Comment

Wouldn't really call this a "robbery".

Comment

Working...
                      X