Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hopkins Makes History Again, Beats Cloud For IBF Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hopefully he retires now, but he probably won't. He'll be back next year fighting Cleverly and break his own record again. B-Hop is beating these dudes with experience, got them looking ******.
    Last edited by kiaba360; 03-10-2013, 12:01 AM.

Comment

Man, I used to be a BHop hater and not really a fan but damn much much respect. Unbelievable.

Posted from krikya360.com App for Android

Comment

Beautiful performance.

The rounds he was controlling were masterful. The movement off the ropes he displayed, rolling Cloud's looping punch when he moved out of the corner were a thing of beauty.

Hopkins fan 4 ever.

Comment

The nail is in Don King's coffin.

Comment

When are people going to learn to stop betting against Hopkins?

Seriously, it's hilarious how wrong everybody is about this guy nearly all the time.

I got a great laugh out of the idiots in NSB saying he looked terrible at the weigh in, when he looked pretty much exactly like he has since moving up the the light heavyweight division many years ago.

Comment

Bhop is a ****ing boss I knew he'd do it. I got worried when cloud landed a big right but Hopkins takes shots at 48. He had a great defense tonight better than most of the prime fighters today lol

Comment

so what was bhop saying to ward @ the end of the fight?

Comment

I've made some bad predictions in the past but there were people here who seriously picked Cloud? Dayum.

Comment

Boy was I wrong! Props to that old fkker Bernard.

Comment

Originally posted by GKMC View Post
                      Tavoris Cloud sucks
                      Yeah he does. And Hopkins made him even sucki-er.

It's not so much that Hopkins beat him up more than he Cloud got beat up in his last fight. It's how he did. He reduced him to walking corpse. But it was Hopkins' subtle movement that did it.

Comment

Working...
                      X