Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dallas Focused To Shock Matthysse, and The Critics

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

same thing they where saying about tyson / buster douglas - Douglas came in right off the death of his mother(rip) and shocked the world ! Do not underestimate no quit in the human spirit - on paper Mathysse got this, but when some one goes to that dark place anything can happen..I'm just sayin

Comment

War Lucas !!!!!!!!!!!!! Latin Americans are behind you.

Comment

Originally posted by ddangerous View Post
        This is a HUGE opportunity for Dallas. I love Matthysse, he is one of my top 5 favorites at the moment, but with Dallas having lost his dad recently, and now also being under the tutelage of Virgil Hunter, I am guessing he is HUNGRY. Should be a great fight. LUCAS BY KO!
        that worries me a little. although i'm confident in matthysse, things like that (family death and a smart trainer) can really motivate a man to dig down deep and beat the odds. we'll see what happens. still going with matthysse, but it should be a great fight.

Comment

This is a great opportunity for Dallas. It's not an impossible task either. Matthysse's capable of getting out boxed.

Comment

Emotion does play a huge factor sometimes.... not all the time though.
            Bryant Jennings murdered Koval when his dad died the week before....

Comment

I bought ringside tickets for this one!

I'm flying from Vancouver to Las Vegas on Jan 25 for a mini-vacation.

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
                that worries me a little. although i'm confident in matthysse, things like that (family death and a smart trainer) can really motivate a man to dig down deep and beat the odds. we'll see what happens. still going with matthysse, but it should be a great fight.
                Absolutely. You know he's gotta be motivated. I can't wait.

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                I bought ringside tickets for this one!

I'm flying from Vancouver to Las Vegas on Jan 25 for a mini-vacation.
                Nice.

Comment

Working...
                X