• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
    agreed,Hopkins should fight on the undercard of danny garcia next year
    Watch your tongue boy

Comment

Does nobody want to fight against Campillo? Cloud or Shumenov not, of course.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
        cleverly is a welshman alright. i guess they couldnt find any corpses or tombstones to knock over so they settled for a senior citizen.
        Chad Dawson looked like **** trying to defeat that same senior citizen twice.

Honestly, Hopkins would beat Cleverly. It would be a massive step up in class for Cleverly.

Comment

Originally posted by THE ИATAS View Post
          Hopkins will be 48 in 3 months. I don't want hopkins to become some kind of traveling side show circus act like sadly Roy Jones has become.

If Hopkins continues, I'd like him to fight a decent opponent in Philly and call it a career. Nothing left to prove and he's saved all his money.
          You do realise Hopkins would whoop Cleverley pretty easily right?

Hopkins isn't shot. He still beats most guys out there.

He should fight and whoop Clev. Then maybe step up to cruiser and beat that Wlodarszyk fella in philly.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post

Honestly, Hopkins would beat Cleverly. It would be a massive step up in class for Cleverly.
            not true. cleverly would throw a lot of punches and win based on being active!

Comment

wtf why is this lame ass crybaby still fighting? isn't he like 50?

manage your money better seriously no body cares about hopkins

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                not true. cleverly would throw a lot of punches and win based on being active!
                I have no idea what you're referring to. You're not very opinionated, you're a bit of a fence-sitter tbh, its hard to read you.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                  He beat B-Hop him more convincingly than Calzaghe did, and he kept his ass off the canvas.

Comment

If they fought in the UK there's a good chance B-Hop gets robbed again, even if he doesn't poison the judges against him with his miscalculated "white boy" comments.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                      He beat B-Hop him more convincingly than Calzaghe did, and he kept his ass off the canvas.
                      Did he? Didn't look like it to me. Both were not convincing performances and Calzaghe's was like 5 years earlier.

This thread is about Hopkins and Cleverly yet you've managed to make it about Calzaghe and Dawson - weird.

Comment

Working...
                      X