No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Guerrero, Aydin Face To Face at Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Imatroll View Post
    Actually it looks the other way around. Guerrero looks scared/nervous, which is probably why his neck is red.
    Wha? Not seeing it, Aydin has been standoffish and borderline adversarial to promoting this fight at all. i understand the need to present yourself as concentrated but too much looks like avoidance.

Guerrero looks like he is pretty confident in almost every picture...

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
      Wha? Not seeing it, Aydin has been standoffish and borderline adversarial to promoting this fight at all. i understand the need to present yourself as concentrated but too much looks like avoidance.

Guerrero looks like he is pretty confident in almost every picture...
      How do you explain that rash on Guerrero's neck? If you google it, it's pretty common to form a rash on your neck/back/chest area when someone gets anxious/nervous/embarrassed.

We can go back and forth, speculate but we'll just have to watch the fight this saturday. Don't ask me how I know but Aydin will be too much for Guerrero.

Comment

ghost looks big. if he brought his speed with him he should box this guy's ears off and be able to hang on the inside if it comes to that

Comment

Originally posted by Imatroll View Post
          How do you explain that rash on Guerrero's neck? If you google it, it's pretty common to form a rash on your neck/back/chest area when someone gets anxious/nervous/embarrassed.

We can go back and forth, speculate but we'll just have to watch the fight this saturday. Don't ask me how I know but Aydin will be too much for Guerrero.
          Aydin is a big puncher but you can just tell that Guerrero is a bigger guy than he is, physique-wise. You're right, we will have to see on Saturday night who is the better man.

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
            Go go Guerrero!

...but he looks really tired in those pics. Is that his normal look?
            He always looks tired, but usually much worse, like he just came off a bender. This weight is a much healthier look for him.

Comment

something tells me this ain't going to be no walk in the part for Robert Guerrero, hes going to have to dig deep in this fight.

Comment

Working...
              X