No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adamek, Chambers: Neither Satisfied With Performance

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: Adamek, Chambers: Neither Satisfied With Performance

NEWARK ?Eddie Chambers made it to the ring late Saturday night, but the injury-prone heavyweight contender didn’t waste much time getting hurt again.

Chambers said he suffered a torn biceps muscle in his left arm during the first round of his 12-round heavyweight fight against Tomasz Adamek, which limited a game Chambers throughout the bout. The right-handed fighter from Philadelphia fought from a southpaw stance at times, landed some hard right hands and used his tremendous defensive skills to admirably make the fight about as competitive and interesting as he could.
    [Click Here To Read More]

That's exactly what I thought just before the final bell. It's next W in his record, but Adamek's performance left pretty average impression. His left hand dangled way too low IMHO. Uppercut didn't exist. It seems like the loss against Vit has taken something away from Adamek.

Comment

Chambers has nothing to hang his head about..... Great performance considering the obvious..... If I was Adamek though I would be embarrassed

Comment

Chamers did a lot of unnecessary posing, Adamek didn't look good at all, would have liked for it to have been scored a draw. Both are better than that in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
          Chamers did a lot of unnecessary posing, Adamek didn't look good at all, would have liked for it to have been scored a draw. Both are better than that in my opinion.
          I didnt see it, but was mad interested. Break it down for me a little dom.... Im dying to know what happened.

Comment

Fought with one hand and constantly landed that overhand right.
            Had he been more active and had been able to use his left, he would have won 2 of the 3 cards....
            the 119-109 judge wouldn't give him a round if he knocked down Adamek

Comment

It was a surprise at how awful BJ Flores was last night, for a guy who usually seems very bright and insightful.

I know Flores is a personal friend of Chambers and that explains his bias, but his commentary was very, very poor.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                It was a surprise at how awful BJ Flores was last night, for a guy who usually seems very bright and insightful.

I know Flores is a personal friend of Chambers and that explains his bias, but his commentary was very, very poor.

Bj flores is garbage.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                  Neither Satisfied With Performance
                  Every single Casual Fan that tuned in felt the exact same way.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post

yes his commentary was brutally bias for chambers. he isn't usually too bad but that was just plain nut hugging...i had the same scorecard as him though...115-113 chambers..

Comment

Working...
                    X