Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Timothy Bradley Shocks Manny Pacquiao, Wins Belt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

they have to fix this desition, no way I gonna pay for box ppv again. my ppv money is out of TR and Bob.

Comment

I honestly had Pac winning..and think this is set up by Arum to cash in on a rematch..which I could care less to watch..this fight almost put me to sleep a few times..the rematch will be the same..but different outcome..I dont think Bradley did anything to take the belt from the champion..disgrace..but I guess now Pac knows how JMM feels..

Comment

Originally posted by hotshoes View Post
        good win for bradley. could have gone either way
        no it couldn't have it was a robbery

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
          But they did not leave when Pac beat JMM??You guy's are fuccking priceless..
          That fight was waaaay clearly closer that the Bradly fight

Comment

Originally posted by Puya View Post
            That fight was waaaay clearly closer that the Bradly fight
            Yet on one scorecard they scored the fight for Pac to the tune of 116-112..

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
              HBO didn't even show any of Bradley's punches when the fight was over.

Again, I had it a draw.

Bradley with the first round, then sweeping the last 5 rounds.

Bradley made a pretty damn good adjustment starting towards the 2nd half of the fight.

He was hitting and not getting hit.

I noticed two things:

1. Bradley ducked many punches with both hands down.

2. When Pac would double jab trying to set Bradley up for the straight left, Bradley pulled a Mayweather move and immediately countered Pac after his first jab before Pac could wind up the 2nd jab and straight left.

Brilliant adjustment by Tim.

Lastly, the crowd. Just listen to the crowd and how dead they were. Re-watch the Pac-Cotto/Margarito fights and listen to how live they were. Bradley was obviously doing something right in there.
              Good post.
              Originally posted by Phantomas View Post
              Respect judges decision, it´s their craft.

Ps.- Where did I read that?

Originally posted by streetwaves View Post
              TBH Bradley SERIOUSLY could have shown some real class after the fight and instead he slunk out like a little girl, and in a wheelchair nonetheless. I can't even be a Bradley fan now.
              Good riddance. Who's to say you ever really were a Bradley fan anyway.
              Originally posted by hudas View Post
              Bradley should be ashamed of himself cuddling that belt he didnt deserve in any other way to win...He did not shock the world, the decision did shock the world...This is going to be a dead sport. MMA RULES!
              Good riddance as well. Go watch another sport boxing doesn't need you.
              Originally posted by yoz View Post
              At least we can safely say Mayweather > Bradley
              When couldn't you say that?

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              Marquez won at least 9-3. It was not close at all.

Bradley-Pac was a Draw.
              Good post.
              Originally posted by fladz View Post
              I'm stunned by the apparent controversy, the world has gone mad. I've watched the fight twice now, and despite the horrendously biased Primetime commentary, I scored the fight 117-114 in favour of Bradley.

A lot of rounds were close, so I can see a few rounds going the other way, but this nonsense that Pacquiao won by a mile is astonishing. And I say that as a Pac fan, and somebody that was rooting for him.

Cong**** to Bradley, it was a gritty, determined performance and I certainly wouldn't bet against him in the rematch. It's a shame that he isn't getting the credit he deserves, but that won't bother him in the least.
              Good man.
              Originally posted by Southpaw Stinger View Post
              WTF! I missed the fight.

Downloading now. Let's see what I make of this crap. My decision is legally binding.
              You will see a fight alot closer than people make it out to be.

Originally posted by maddox22 View Post
              I'm a Filipino and obviously a Pacquiao fan. He is my kababayan. But with all honesty I felt some kind of relief when I heard Michael Buffer announcing Bradley as the winner. I mean, com'on how would we have felt if Pacquiao won "again"? It would be like life has no color and it gets boring!

I'm happy for Bradley because he worked so hard for this and he wanted this so much. He is young and he is undefeated. He can also learn more and could even be at Floyd and Pac's level someday. I think it's time for other fighters to share thrones with Floyd and Pac. Ironically, I think it would keep boxing a little bit more interesting now that Pac's winning streak has been stopped and we all saw Cotto breaking Floyd's nose and showing to the people that Floyd's reeeeeaaaaallly not that good.

Although tt would have been a lot better if Bradley boxed the whole 12 rounds instead of posing as a tough guy - ****** ****! I thought he was going to quit!

Overall it's bitter sweet. I'm sad that my kababayan lost (despite of the controversy). But I'm happy for Tim that he got what he worked so hard for.
              What does this mean?

Comment

HBO didn't show any of Bradley's punches on the replay and every time he would land, they gave the credit to PAc.....definitely noticed that.

Comment

Bradley just used his athletic ability to his advantage. Has no power, lands weak shots, and uses his head too much. Paquiao won, even if not easily.

Comment

Another nail in the coffin for Boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                      HBO didn't show any of Bradley's punches on the replay and every time he would land, they gave the credit to PAc.....definitely noticed that.
                      Time to start the Bradley train again for November 10th! This time a more decisive win!
                      War Bradley!

Comment

Working...
                      X