No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: CompuBox Historical Review: Rigondeaux vs. Kennedy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: CompuBox Historical Review: Rigondeaux vs. Kennedy

Teon Kennedy has thrown and landed twice as many punches as the dangerous WBA super bantamweight champion Guillermo Rigondeaux.

[Click Here To Read More]

I don't care. Rigo is going to f**king murder this guy.

Comment

the stats that stick out here to me is the connect percentage which is close. this might not even be a full workout for rigo tonight as he gonna hand out a whoopin pumped for the fights tonight enjoy em ya'll peace highlight reel ko comin for rigo

Comment

I reckon Kennedy is better than people think he is though Rigo is going to destroy him.

Comment

Rigo is going to kill him, I'm betting all my book money on it.

Comment

Lol. That doesn't said nothing in this case.
            That's base on the opponent quality and remember that Rigo hasn't fight that many rounds and after the 6 fight all have been good opposition.

Comment

I don't like fans who just pick the guy they know and disrespect the guy they don't know

Kennedy is a good young fighter, the scary thing about YOUNG FIGHTERS, they can figure things out at anytime in their career and find their identity and put it all together and have the fight of their life

I hope Rigondeax is not taking him lightly or this could end up being Willie Nelson vs Yudel Jhonson all over again, you can mock Kennedy and talk about him only have 7 KO's but the young fighter does have some boxing skills

I hope Kennedy gives him a tough fight and then that will really bring the best out Rigondeaux and in return the fans will get a good fight...anyway best of luck to both fighters

Comment

good example of when compubox stats mean absolutely nothing going into a fight.

Comment

Working...
                X