No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Guillermo Rigondeaux Training for Teon Kennedy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: Photos: Guillermo Rigondeaux Training for Teon Kennedy

The WBA super bantamweight world champion Guillermo “The Jackal?Rigondeaux continues to train hard for his next fight on June 9th against Teon Kennedy, where the Cuban will defend for his belt for the first time since winning it in January of this year against Rico Ramos in Las Vegas.

[Click Here To Read More]

Can someone get this guy some gym shorts. You don't have to wear those big ol TV shorts to train in.

Comment

Even though I'm a bigger Donaire fan I like Rigondeaux. I hope they could fight sometime soon to unify some belts.

Comment

You guys seen the interviews with Kennedy? If he goes on with his "game plan" I expect him to be out of there by the 3rd lol. He's talking mad crazy.

Comment

Rigo definately is not a fashion plate in the gym but will have no problem w/Kennedy, w/his inflated record & his past 2 bouts has made him what he is: a weak contender...

Comment

I dont know, but ive never concerned myself with what other men are wearing. Besides that,

LETS GO RIGONDEAUX!

Comment

What kind of bag was in the first 2 pics. I've never scene a bad like that at the gym before.

Comment

Riggo is so strong. he is going to really hurt kennedy. hes like a mini-Hagler...in terms of strength. He will beat anyone...Arce is the only one with a real shot against him..

Comment

I was just in Hialeah with one of my really good young amateurs and he was lucky enough to spar with Rigondeaux. I have a pic on my phone will upload it for you guys to see.

Comment

whats up with the clown outfit? oh well, easy fight for Rigondeaux.2nd Round TKO

Comment

Working...
                    X