Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Holt vs Coleman Early ESPN FNF Results From Morongo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good win for holt, cong****! must be so dope to have roy jones in your corner.

Comment

Thx for posting chi

Comment

Easy work for Holt, I wanna see him and Paris get it on after Paris sends Zab into retirement.

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
        no doubt....Rated R is back in the building...WHAT!!!!!!!....WHO NESS?!?!? (in my Sam Peter voice)
        LMAO where's your avatar from?

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
          Easy work for Holt, I wanna see him and Paris get it on after Paris sends Zab into retirement.

LMAO where's your avatar from?
          I found it online lol

Comment

How did jones do in the corner?

Comment

If maidana s still a good fighter at 140 I can see that being a good fight against holt I can also see him going to sleep from a big overhand right and being taken out of the fight by constant pressure.

Comment

dissapointing fight. i thought holt would knock him out but i expected coleman to put up more of a fight, he can fight when he wants to but he didnt show up.

after talking all that ish about holts heart i cant believe he folded that quick though, i guess that bodyshot just ripped his heart right out of his chest.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
                  Makes me think Judah will beat the snot out of Paris.
                  I think Judah can pull it off. He fails against elites, but he can still beat these type of fighters like Matthysse, Mabuza, Paris, even if he struggles doing it, he comes up with a win. He just crumbles in the big stage.

Comment

there's nothing more enjoyable than to listen to guy talk sh** and then turn around and get his ass whupped.

Comment

Working...
                    X