<#webadvjs#>

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anderson Furious: Did Groves Hurt His Toe Like Haye?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: Anderson Furious: Did Groves Hurt His Toe Like Haye?

Kenny Anderson has reached out to krikya360.com to express his disappointment over the postponement of his British super-middleweight title challenge. The Edinburgh-based boxer was due to meet George Groves at Wembley Arena on Friday night only for Groves to withdraw due to an unspecified injury. Frank Warren, the show’s promoter, confirmed the news this afternoon.

[Click Here To Read More]

Really feel for Anderson. I'm a fan of Groves but if he does anything over than face Anderson next then it'll be hard to support him.

It's a Warren and Booth who are guiding his career, but he has a voice of his own and if he goes along with their shit then he's as bad as them.

Comment

St. George has bigger fish to fry instead of battering Anderson again

Comment

As soon as you know Booth and Warren are involved--it doesn't look good for Groves

Comment

Disappointing that Groves is avoiding a good domestic scrap.

Let's just hope he doesn't pull out of a DeGale rematch later in the year..

Comment

I was looking forward to this fight probably the most this weekend St Paddy's weekend tae .I just read on ESB Groves has just confirmed a WBO fight on facebook .I'm not slating anybody though man Groves is alright but I wouldn't like to get on the wrong side of Anderson ( his arse has collapsed lol man quality )

Comment

Originally posted by Max1990 View Post
              St. George has bigger fish to fry instead of battering Anderson again
              By battering, you mean getting hurt, put down and then getting a premature stoppage?

Comment

Groves is goin to fight Seiglitz for the WBO title so I hear. Tough fight for him at this stage in his career.

Comment

Yeah tough fight if it happens.
                  Is there a word for this? Not exactly a duck.....

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                    Really feel for Anderson. I'm a fan of Groves but if he does anything over than face Anderson next then it'll be hard to support him.

It's a Warren and Booth who are guiding his career, but he has a voice of his own and if he goes along with their shit then he's as bad as them.
                    I have to side with you on this, speak up and make it happen, Come On SON

Comment

Working...
                    X