Comments Thread For: Photos: Juanma-Salido, Garcia-Concepcion Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El Talegon View Post
    salido beats juanma again in a war and mikey wins by ko
    according to your logic all mexicans win all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by mdportorock3 View Post
      Mexicans are to boxing what Charlie Sheen is to winning.

Comment

I definitely think that Salido is underrated but I think Juanma got this. I think Juanma got over confident in their first fight, his confidence went up to his head and he simply did not prepare well for the fight therefore Salido clocked that ahsssss. Juanma looked like he didn't even train and took Salido for granted cause of Salido's 11 losses in his record.

You can't compare the Juanma that fought Peņalosa, Ponce de Leon or Rafael Marquez to the Juanma that fought Salido. People in this forum have short memory span from all the weed they smoke and forget the beast that Juanma was before the Salido fight. The guy has 31 wins - 28 by KO and only fought till the twelve round once. The kid is no slouch..... The smoke went to his head is all. Juanma got this....

Comment

Originally posted by Machingo69 View Post
          I definitely think that Salido is underrated but I think Juanma got this. I think Juanma got over confident in their first fight, his confidence went up to his head and he simply did not prepare well for the fight therefore Salido clocked that ahsssss. Juanma looked like he didn't even train and took Salido for granted cause of Salido's 11 losses in his record.

You can't compare the Juanma that fought Peņalosa, Ponce de Leon or Rafael Marquez to the Juanma that fought Salido. People in this forum have short memory span from all the weed they smoke and forget the beast that Juanma was before the Salido fight. The guy has 31 wins - 28 by KO and only fought till the twelve round once. The kid is no slouch..... The smoke went to his head is all. Juanma got this....
          I forget a lot of **** because of weed. But you can't compare Penalosa, Ponce, or Marquez to Salido as featherweights. Penalosa was past his prime, Ponce isn't big for 126 and was a career sbw. Marquez is past his prime and a was at his best at 118. That was also Marquez first and only fight at 126. Yeah I forgot what a beast he was against old faded fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by mdportorock3 View Post
            nope according to salido vs juanma and garcia vs concepcion yes.. I think juanma will come in with a more boxing game plan rather than brawling but in mid rounds juanma is going to get frustrated and while out and salido will ko him again..

Comment

Originally posted by Machingo69 View Post

Interesting point, However, I'm not sure the TKO was all to do with a lack of preparation. I think as I have mentioned in an earlier post the style Salido has may have caused him problems. If it is the style, than it might be difficult fight for Juanma once again.

Comment

Can't wait for this fight this weekend.

Comment

Salido looking kinda scary. Like he's ready to kill someone.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
                    Salido looking kinda scary. Like he's ready to kill someone.
                    Yep. As I said on the other thread, Juanma permanent brain damage win or lose after this fight. I see a 10th rd KO by Salido.

Comment

Concepcion cracked that chin for Salido to finish off.

Comment

Working...
                      X