<#webadvjs#>

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Price: Fury is a Thing of The Past, Full Focus is on ***ton

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: Price: Fury is a Thing of The Past, Full Focus is on ***ton

David Price says he has already put Tyson Fury behind him as he prepares to take on Sam ***ton on May 19.

[Click Here To Read More]

Wish fury hadnt *****ed out of this fight. Was wanting to see price put a beating on him.

Comment

Positive attitude and moving in the right direction.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
        Positive attitude and moving in the right direction.
        yes a good attitude & knows what's on the line. i think he will take ***ton out fairly easily. ***ton has very short arms. he needs to get inside & work but can he do that?

Comment

***ton is a Joke and this should be an easy fight for Price. If ***ton is able to last more than 9 rounds, I will be truly shocked. Fury v Price is at least a year and half away from being made, so David is smart to let it go till the time arrives. When you have two Prospects, who will probably become the successors to the Klitschkos as the Heavyweight Champs, then you wait till at least one of them becomes Champ till you make the fight. Unless of course they do not believe they will ever beat the Klitschkos and just want to be the best in the UK.

Comment

***ton isn't a joke, he's a decent heavyweight but I think Price is levels above him.

Comment

Price looks good in what I've seen of him. After this, if he looks good again, I wouldn't mind seeing him fight one of the Top 10 HW's.

Comment

Originally posted by voneric View Post
                ***ton is a Joke and this should be an easy fight for Price. If ***ton is able to last more than 9 rounds, I will be truly shocked. Fury v Price is at least a year and half away from being made, so David is smart to let it go till the time arrives. When you have two Prospects, who will probably become the successors to the Klitschkos as the Heavyweight Champs, then you wait till at least one of them becomes Champ till you make the fight. Unless of course they do not believe they will ever beat the Klitschkos and just want to be the best in the UK.
                I cant see tyson fury getting above domestic level . He beat chisora but fury had trained about as hard as he ever has and i think chisora had been in the pub ricky hatton style for 3 months. I have a feeling price is more dedicated and will go on to bigger and better things.

Comment

Working...
                X