Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chemito Moreno-De La Mora Set To Fight in Mexico on 4/21

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: Chemito Moreno-De La Mora Set To Fight in Mexico on 4/21

krikya360.com has confirmed with Antonio Lozada of Baja Boxing that a deal has been reached for Anselmo "Chemito" Moreno (32-1, 11KOs) to defend his WBA bantamweight title against David "Morita" De La Mora (24-1, 17KOs) on April 21 in either Mexico City or Cancun. The fight is going to take place on a Showtime televised card, which already features bantamweights Abner Mares and Eric Morel facing off in the main event.

[Click Here To Read More]

Dont really know too much about De La Mora but ya gotta respect Chemito for going into to his opponents backyards so much

Comment

Originally posted by any craic lad? View Post
      Dont really know too much about De La Mora but ya gotta respect Chemito for going into to his opponents backyards so much
      Me neither, but it'll be great to see Chemito back in the ring.

It suxx if him and Mares dont fight before he moves up

Comment

morita isnt anything special esp in a very deep bw division.

Comment

Decent fights. Hopefully they fight each other in August or September next. Mares-Moreno in September during Mexican Independence weekend would be a big fight.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
            morita isnt anything special esp in a very deep bw division.
            What style ?

I'm guessing pressure/volume puncher ?

Comment

Chemito is so confident in his abilities to box that he can go to anyone's backyard and come out on top. Still i would like to see other top boxers matched up with him. Granted his style lends longevity but i rathee see him against top or elite fighters so his skill/hunger stay up there. I love his style and mindstate. Not really a "i will win the fight" mentality" more like "i will win every round". Great way of thinking. Vamos fantasma!

Comment

Working...
              X