Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Maidana, Dulorme Go To War in Training Camp

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

El Chino looking powerful, Great pictures, Dulorme will be making some noise

Comment

Originally posted by Mayweather41-0 View Post
      god i would love to see video of this I bet dulorme taxed his ass. Maidana is going to ko Alexander
      Dulorme school.maidana bad in their sparring,but el chino is in great shape I hope he ktfo Alexander

Comment

Originally posted by elplayapimp View Post
        This is what I call a hype job some one who most people have only seen a clip of him and a fight against a shot corley. Yet they think he is some kind of great fighter.
        And this is what i call a moron!

This is just a self hating Pocho, who is jealous cuz dulorme is a good rrican prospect!

**** You man, just saying

Comment

Originally posted by AP♠ View Post
          Your,mad.

Did you find a part time job yet kid?
          Ha ha ha Yeah he's mad!!!!

Comment

You have to remember what Devon did to Juan Urango, while not a P4p force Urango was known for his un-shatterable chin and Devon exposed it.

The decision vs Mattyesse was BS but I feel Alexander will have learned from his mistakes and take it vs Maidana via late stoppage or close UD.

Comment

Originally posted by damit305 View Post
              You have to remember what Devon did to Juan Urango, while not a P4p force Urango was known for his un-shatterable chin and Devon exposed it.

The decision vs Mattyesse was BS but I feel Alexander will have learned from his mistakes and take it vs Maidana via late stoppage or close UD.
              how can you even compare urango and maidana, they are different fighters!!!!

for one maidana has a better jab and much better speed urango was always far too muscled!!

also if you watched the devon alexander urango fight you can see devon do well early on before starting to crack under pressure urango was starting to win the middle rounds and was starting to hit the body

the fight was becoming a close fight before alexander threw that awesome upper cut!!! but this has not been seen since, alexander is quick and has a lot of speed in hand and foot but is power is over rated and i dont think 147 is going to be a great fit for him i think he would be better down at 140

if you really think alexander will stop maidana late than your absolute idiot! maidana cant really be hurt with head punches its the body punches but the step up in weight will really help him to have a even better chin!! i hope this fight is 12 rounds it would be disgusting for the sport of boxing if this fight is 10 rounds and just shows how much confidence the team of devon alexander actually have!!!

12 round fight maidana wins it but its in alexanders home town but devon cant fight going backwards and cant handle pressure i see maidana running through him and working over for either a late stoppage or a close but clear decision

Comment

Originally posted by mrbigshot View Post
                how can you even compare urango and maidana, they are different fighters!!!!

for one maidana has a better jab and much better speed urango was always far too muscled!!

also if you watched the devon alexander urango fight you can see devon do well early on before starting to crack under pressure urango was starting to win the middle rounds and was starting to hit the body

the fight was becoming a close fight before alexander threw that awesome upper cut!!! but this has not been seen since, alexander is quick and has a lot of speed in hand and foot but is power is over rated and i dont think 147 is going to be a great fit for him i think he would be better down at 140

if you really think alexander will stop maidana late than your absolute idiot! maidana cant really be hurt with head punches its the body punches but the step up in weight will really help him to have a even better chin!! i hope this fight is 12 rounds it would be disgusting for the sport of boxing if this fight is 10 rounds and just shows how much confidence the team of devon alexander actually have!!!

12 round fight maidana wins it but its in alexanders home town but devon cant fight going backwards and cant handle pressure i see maidana running through him and working over for either a late stoppage or a close but clear decision

I call shots, and have been wrong before. I feel Devon Alexander will have more inspiration to succeed though.

Comment

marcos looks fit and healthy. so pumped for this fight!!!

Comment

Dulorme the next PR champ!

Comment

Maidana looks solid. Hope he KTFO Alexander.

Comment

Working...
                      X