Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Timothy Bradley Stops Joel Casamayor in Eight Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't wanna rip Bradley too bad but seriously, I'm not too shocked as to why people aren't too caught up on his bandwagon. He's talented and all but he's got so little power, doesn't really have a personality that jumps at you, and his fights aren't all too exciting =/. I'm gonna go ahead and just say it's the ring rust...

Comment

Originally posted by Left2theliver View Post
      I don't wanna rip Bradley too bad but seriously, I'm not too shocked as to why people aren't too caught up on his bandwagon. He's talented and all but he's got so little power, doesn't really have a personality that jumps at you, and his fights aren't all too exciting =/. I'm gonna go ahead and just say it's the ring rust...

What is he, some fat chick you're trying to justify ****ing?

Delete your account.

Comment

Originally posted by lefthook2daliva View Post
        What is he, some fat chick you're trying to justify ****ing?

Delete your account.
        It ain't my fault the guy can't sell tickets. As talented as he is he just doesn't appeal to a lot of the fans. He should take a page out of B. Hop's book and get some tips on **** talking. Maybe then he'll be able to sell out an Arena.

Comment

Bradley's one of those guys that doesnt fly at you like a freight train. I like him, not hugely but i do like him. This fight was a big joke and Khan vs. Bradley needs to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Left2theliver View Post
            It ain't my fault the guy can't sell tickets. As talented as he is he just doesn't appeal to a lot of the fans. He should take a page out of B. Hop's book and get some tips on **** talking. Maybe then he'll be able to sell out an Arena.
            That has nothing to do with lack of personality though. Bradley is not a boring fighter but he really needs to fight a big name to get some exposure.

Comment

God that was boring. I fast forworded on the dvr after a few rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by venom715 View Post
                Good job by Bradley for closing the show even tho it was against a shop worn fighter. Hopefully we see Bradley with Khan next.
                Won't happen. Bradley himself said he's afraid of losing to Khan

Comment

Good to see Bradley back in action,why they did not interview him??I wanted them to ask who was next and all that jazz,I was a bit disappointed by that...

Comment

"im suprised i havnt seen bradley use his third punch yet, his head"

Comment

Originally posted by ma51f View Post
                      "im suprised i havnt seen bradley use his third punch yet, his head"
                      He was trying to expose how fighters clinch him and lead with their heads..Which Casa was doing all night,Alexander also did the same thing funny enough..

Comment

Working...
                      X