No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arce-Vazquez Rematch Uncertain With Donaire Factor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: Arce-Vazquez Rematch Uncertain With Donaire Factor

The outlook for a rematch between WBO super bantamweight champion Jorge 'Travieso' Arce and Wilfredo 'Papito' Vazquez looks uncertain because the Mexican champion has expressed interest in going down to 118-pounds to fight for the WBC crown, which is currently held by Filipino Nonito Donaire, who also holds the WBO's version in that division.

[Click Here To Read More]

Looks like arum has this planned arce loses to donaire wv2 beats oquendo and that sets up the rematch with arce or arce gets stripped

Comment

Cotto-Margarito II
      Vazquez Jr-Arce II or Donaire-Arce
      Wolak-K9 or Wolak-Rodriguez

December 3 will be a hell of a night for boxing fans.

Comment

either way,donaire beats both of them easily

Comment

Hell why not just make it the ultimate Mexico vs puerto Rico card and add Lopez vs salido 2 on the card, I bet it would do more than 1.5 mil ppv buys.

Comment

Originally posted by LilGizmo View Post
            Hell why not just make it the ultimate Mexico vs puerto Rico card and add Lopez vs salido 2 on the card, I bet it would do more than 1.5 mil ppv buys.
            that would be an awesome card.

Comment

Donaire vs Arce is a huge mismatch.

I guess Arce earned the payday but its gonna be sad seeing him brutally beaten up then KO'd.

Comment

Originally posted by LegendOfLink View Post
                Donaire vs Arce is a huge mismatch.

I guess Arce earned the payday but its gonna be sad seeing him brutally beaten up then KO'd.
                exactly...arce is there to be hit,vazquez couldn't take him out,donaire isn't vazquez,donaire will take out arce,then ko vazquez too if they ever meet

Comment

As f this PM I've heard it's a solid for the Cotto show on dec 3...we'll see...good place for it

Comment

agree that Donaire tramples Arce and then takes out Vazquez -- neither are in his class, period

Comment

Working...
                    X