No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Carlos Molina Dominates Kermit Cintron, Wins Decision

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by uglypug View Post
    this wasn't the same cintron who managed to outbox and keep angulo off him for 12 rounds. Maybe molina really is that good? But he only has 6 ko's, and 4 losses against only 19 wins?
    how many times do we have to tell you that angulo was sick in that fight '????

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
      Well thank goodness for this. Now HOPEFULLY Arum wont match him up with Pac/
      don't think that way..arum loves to put him against fighters who haven't looked good in their recent fights..by the way,i didn't see this fight,did cintron throw a tantrum or did anything crazy?

Comment

Tim Bradley vs Pacquiao would be as boring as this fyt IMO

Comment

It's been a bad year for puerto ricans but Kermit the leap frog Cintron is done it's over ha ha scum bag Arum first you sign a shot Mosley and than you sign this guy what a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
            Thank you Molina for saving us from Pacquiao vs. Cintron. Suck it Bob Arum!
            WARRR Molina !!

Lovin the good old fashioned blood and guts work by the blue-collar guys.

Comment

Its hilarious that Bob was lining Cintron up to fight Pac... lol

Speaking of Bob, He totally exposed himself and Pac about why the Mayweather fight hasn't happened.....

lol Bob's making some crazy excuse about USADA being un-fair and or biased to Filipino's while Konc is just straight up saying they never agreed to the testing....

Bob Arum needs to apologizes for lying to all the pacterds that have been pissing themselves this past week... there has been a lot of "I told you so's" going on....

Overall, I bet its safe to say ol' Bob Arum wont be lining Cintron up to fight the Pac since Cintron lost this fight vs a nobody.... or will he? Cintron meets the criteria.

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
                Its hilarious that Bob was lining Cintron up to fight Pac... lol

Speaking of Bob, He totally exposed himself and Pac about why the Mayweather fight hasn't happened.....

lol Bob's making some crazy excuse about USADA being un-fair and or biased to Filipino's while Konc is just straight up saying they never agreed to the testing....

Bob Arum needs to apologizes for lying to all the pacterds that have been pissing themselves this past week... there has been a lot of "I told you so's" going on....

Overall, I bet its safe to say ol' Bob Arum wont be lining Cintron up to fight the Pac since Cintron lost this fight vs a nobody.... or will he? Cintron meets the criteria.
                Victor Ortiz..... is " too green ".
                ~ Bob Arum

Comment

This was an upset for me. If Williams doesn't give Lara a rematch, Molina/Lara 2 should happen

Comment

Working...
                  X