No announcement yet.

**Official Wladimir Klitschko vs. David Haye RbR and Discussion thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

**Official Wladimir Klitschko vs. David Haye RbR and Discussion thread**

I wont be doing a rd by rd myself in this thread...i'm asking if someone can for me because i will not be able to watch the fight. if someone could do that for me i'd appreciate it...i'd even offer points for a thorough rd by rd.

why cant you watch?

Comment

fight is like 6 hours away yet lol

Comment

Wud eye miss?

Comment

yea dude, kinda early, and if you do an official rbr thread then spend some time making nice graphics with fighter stats/predictions/intros

Comment

I'm aware how long the fight has to go...I was just trying to get it out there early...well anyway...this fight is a toss up to me. If wlad can establish his jab early, which i feel he will struggle to do against Haye, he wins by late stoppage. If haye can disrupt Klitschkos rhythm with his unorthodox angles and speed, Wladimir will be in great danger of being caught, Haye is a great athlete, not that being a great athlete makes a great fighter, but it definitely will serve him well in this fight if he can use his natural gifts to his advantage smartly. Wlad has never fought someone with the athletic ability and overall hand and foot speed of David Haye, besides maybe Fast Eddie and Byrd....but one thing that separates haye from them, Power and size. Yes, Haye was a cruiserweight but i do not think he is a blown up one, he has naturally formed into being a heavyweight in my opinion....Either way i can't make a definite decision as to who will win. but, it will either be IMO, Haye by KO between Rounds 4-8 or Klitschko by TKO in rounds 9-12.

Comment

Originally posted by ♠ĞЯ8ЯH8Я© View Post
              Wud eye miss?
              The entire fight, you snooze, you lose.

Comment

First undercard fight is on @

Sky should be showing the next one after they done swalloing Hayes load

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
                  First undercard fight is on @

Sky should be showing the next one after they done swalloing Hayes load
                  is the undercard any good? i'll be warching on RTL (german tv) , but they will only have the main event + all the extras.

Comment

Not a bad little scrap but the quality of the stream sucks, there are SKY HD streams but they are gobbling Hayes **** right now isntead of showing the undercards

Comment

Working...
                    X